* [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=121 "Hugging feels good. Children's [=TV=] taught us that. I'd forgotten."]]
* When Aggie gets in trouble with the principal for commandeering the [=P.A.=] system to announce her candidacy for student council president, she asks her father whether he's angry with her. Nick's affectionately ironic response: "Standing up to authority for principle, trying to reach the kids who think like you...Your [[PosthumousCharacter mother]] and I are furious."
* [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=345 Lisa]] reaching out to, and making friends with, a downcast Aggie, through [[ThePowerOfRock the power of music-sharing]].
* The title characters putting aside their rivalry to stop the bullying by Karen and her clique. [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=761 A particularly powerful moment]], as it came at the end of the comic's most gut-wrenching chapter up to that point, with both characters at their lowest ebb.
--> '''Penny:''' Ready to save the world, you post-ironic post-yuppie?
** Also their moving from allies to genuine friends in [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=793 these]] [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=822 strips]].
* Melody, in Aggie's dream: [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=900 "The best part of me...is standing right beside me."]]
* Charlotte, finally on the road to self-acceptance and inner peace, setting Duane free with a [[http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=1116 kiss]]. Doubles as a TearJerker, given the circumstances that brought her there.
--> There's only one person who ever treated my existence as a net gain for the universe. God gives me strength, now. ''You'' make me ''ask'' for it... You're a good man, Duane. Go find a good girl.