* Jez organising a stag weekend that Mark would actually ''enjoy''.
* From the same episode, Jez's rare moment of sincerity when he tells Mark that he loves him ("and in your own weird, unfriendly, dessicated way, you love me too.")
* Mark stepping in as Jez's best man. "It's your special day, and even if I have to die of anxiety making an off-the-cuff speech we are going to keep it special!"
* Jez and Mark in the limo at the end of season 4.
* Near the end of the final episode of season 5.
--> Super Hans: "He thinks you're a dickhead."
--> Mark: "Just because he's a dickhead doesn't mean i'm not his friend."
* "Minimal water damage!" [[ItMakesSenseInContext That is all.]]
* Mark rescuing Jeremy from the book group. Awesome and also about as heartwarming as the show gets.
--> Jeremy (VO): ''Fuck you.'' Mark's going in to bat for me! ... And he's really good at this! Unlike any game actually involving a bat.
* Jeremy's Christmas stocking for Mark, which he has clearly spent a lot of time and effort on, and bought presents Mark would actually ''enjoy'', by means of actually listening to Mark talking about what he's interested in. Slightly marred by the fact that Mark's stocking for Jeremy is a plastic bag containing firelighters and kitchen tongs.
* Mark having British London make a counterfeit life coaching certificate for Jeremy, in a rare gesture of genuine humility and respect towards him.