[[folder: Outlander ]]
* This line of Jamie's:
---> '''"Dinna be afraid-- there's the two of us now."'''
** Also his pet name for Claire, which translates to 'my brown one'.
** And this:
---> “Ye need not be scairt of me. Nor of anyone here, so long as I’m with ye.”
* After the strapping, Jamie sharing his own experiences of being strapped with Claire, to make Claire feel better about herself and less alone.
* Geillie giving herself up to save Claire from being burnt alive as a witch. Though she probably had ulterior motives [[spoiler: and knew she'd be able to get out of her own burning easily enough]], it was still heartwarming to see.
* After hearing that Claire is from the 20th century, Jamie, instead of accusing Claire of being a witch and a liar, chooses to try to believe her story and comforts and reassures her when she is weeping and hysterical. Then, very selflessly, he takes her back to Craigh Na Dun, giving her the chance to return to her own time and Frank, the husband she has over there, even though it's clear he doesn't want her to leave him.
* When Claire returns to Jamie in the cabin near Craigh Na Dun after making her choice, he is asleep with tears staining his cheeks. He cried himself to sleep, thinking he'd never see Claire again and that she'd gone back to Frank.
* All the scenes in Lallybroch, especially the ones between Jamie and Claire, and Jamie and Jenny. Jamie and Jenny really do care about one another, despite their constant arguments, and it shows.
* Jenny accepting Claire as her good-sister.
* Jenny insisting on going to search for Jamie herself with Claire after they hear the news of Jamie's capture. As Ian puts it, she will do whatever it takes to prevent the English from hanging her brother, even if it means riding out and leaving her newborn baby for a time.
* Jamie showing Claire the hot springs underneath the abbey, wanting to give her the 'hot bath' she'd been missing because of her choice to stay with him in the 18th century. And also them making love in the hot water, and straight afterward Claire telling Jamie of her pregnancy.
[[folder: Dragonfly in Amber ]]
* Roger telling Claire that he believes her story about her time-travel, after he sees the inscription in the inside of her ring, and Claire breaking down straight afterwards.
[[folder: Voyager ]]
* Roger offering to uncover Jamie's fate for Brianna and Claire, so that they may have closure.
* At one point when they are searching the prison records for any mention of Jamie, Roger sees Claire curled up asleep on the sofa, clutching the Ardsmuir Prison record to her chest.
** This line in particular (referring to Jamie):
---> '''Roger:''' I don’t know who you were, mate, but you must have been something, to deserve her.
* Jamie's prayer for Claire and their child, which he says every morning and every night: ''Lord, that she may be safe. She and the child.''
* The Dunsays offering to free Jamie from his indenture after he saves the life of their grandson.
* Jamie giving Fergus his own name during Fergus' wedding to Marsali.
[[folder: Drums in Autumn ]]
* Jamie and Brianna's first meeting.
* Jamie and Brianna's reconciliation near the end of ''Drums'', after Jamie and Claire return to River Run just in time for Bree to give birth. They try to hug one another, but Bree's big belly gets in the way and they end up laughing.
* Brianna's insistence that Jamie stay with her during her labour (even though traditionally in the 1700s men never set foot inside the birthing room during the labour). It really shows how close she is to Jamie, and still loves him and forgives him for his part in what happened to Roger. During the labour, there's how Jamie tells Bree tales to distract her from her birth pains and walks her up and down the room when she asks for it.
[[folder: The Fiery Cross ]]
* Jamie and Claire's joy at seeing Ian return to the Ridge permanently to live. Jamie's reaction is especially heartwarming, since he felt so guilt-stricken and sad over Ian's sacrifice and believed he'd never see him again.
[[folder: A Breath of Snow and Ashes ]]
* Claire stops herself from dying after seeing Malva standing intimately close to Jamie.
[[folder: An Echo in the Bone ]]
* Jenny's wonder and excitement at all the things she sees and experiences in France while waiting for the ship to America. She's never been fifty feet from Lallybroch in all her life, so it's adorable to see her reaction to shops and goods now. It's like she's reverted into a much-younger and happier self.
* Jenny and Jamie's reconciliation, forgiving each other for events that happened years before (which they never had a chance to talk to each other about), and the sibling bonding moment which occurs as they set sail on the ship which will take them to America. The final scene especially, which shows them arm-in-arm together watching peacefully as the mass that is France and Europe fades away into the distance.
* Rachel Hunter's response to Ian's vague proposal of marriage.
---> '''"Thee is a wolf, too, and I know it. But thee is my wolf, and best thee know that."'''
[[folder: Written in My Own Hearts Blood ]]
* Jenny eagerly asking Claire what Rachel is like, and whether she will accept Ian the way he is now.
* Henri-Christian giving Jenny an almost painfully tight hug after learning that she's their 'grannie'.
* Jamie refusing to leave Claire's side after she is shot, and his abrupt resignation from the army after one of the generals tries to force him to leave.
* Claire's reason for wanting to live after being shot during the battle.
* The Quaker wedding between Dottie and Denzell, and Rachel and Ian. Many parts of it:
** Jenny, the Greys, Jamie and Claire watching the wedding vows and recalling their own weddings. Especially Jenny, who at one point smiles proudly and tenderly and lays a hand on the space beside her, as if her dead husband is sitting beside her.
** Dottie and Denzell's wedding vows. Rachel and Ian's even more so, with Ian admitting publicly that he was married once before and discarding the love token his first wife gave him to prove to Rachel and the guests that he is fully committed to Rachel and his relationship and has severed all ties to Works With Her Hands. Straight after when the meet is taking in Ian's speech, a bird flies into the church, which causes the feeling of the meet to be made clear.
** Each wedding couple's wedding night.
* Roger, Bree, Jem and Mandy's reunion in 1739 Lallybroch, with Roger crying ManlyTears of happiness and hugging his children to his chest, begging Buck to stay and tell him that it's real. Then Buck's answer, and seeing that he's just as choked and emotional as Roger.
* [[spoiler: Roger and Bree's return to the 18th century with their family.]] Especially the joy on Jamie and Claire's faces when they recognise Brianna and immediately run down the hill to greet her. It's made more heartwarming (and very tear-jerking) when you remember that they never expected to see each other ever again and now here Brianna is with her husband, her son and her daughter Mandy, who Jamie and Claire never expected to see and get to know since she was only an infant when Bree and Roger were forced to leave.