* The dogs comforting Fagin after he finds out he only has 3 days to pay Sykes the money.
** Plus factor when Fagin calls them "kids."
*** Then later on, Dodger refers to Fagin as "the old man", [[FridgeBrilliance like how a son refers to his father as his 'old man.']]
* The song Jenny sings while playing the piano, followed with a montage of her with Oliver, and finally, going to bed together.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSfhQkrzEI "You and me together will be, forever you'll see, we two can be good company, you and me..."]]
* And the ending, much like the endings to every other Disney film... [[spoiler: just before Sykes dies, he tosses Oliver off of him. Jenny checks if Oliver is okay, but he seemed like he was dead... until the little kitten lets out a mew.]] And the very end, with its reprise of "Why Should I Worry" involves 3 other [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome Crowning]] [[CrowningMomentOfFunny Moment]] [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome tropes]] along with this, combined.
* [[SleepCute Oliver snuggling up to Dodger to sleep and Dodger letting him.]]
** Of course, Dodger being Dodger, when he sees Rita watching the cuteness, he shoot her a "yeah, and?" sort of look that's adorable in it's own right.
* [[spoiler: Fagin giving up his chance to get the ransom money for Oliver, by pretending to find the kitten so he can return him to Jenny.]] Not to mention Jenny's reaction to having him back. Too bad Sykes had to come and spoil it.