* The dogs comforting Fagin after he finds out he only has 3 days to pay Sykes the money.
** Plus factor when Fagin calls them "kids."
*** Then later on, Dodger refers to Fagin as "the old man", [[FridgeBrilliance like how a son refers to his father as his 'old man.']]
* The song Jenny sings while playing the piano, followed with a montage of her with Oliver, and finally, going to bed together.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSfhQkrzEI "You and me together will be, forever you'll see, we two can be good company, you and me..."]]
* And the ending, much like the endings to every other Disney film... [[spoiler: just before Sykes dies, he tosses Oliver off of him. Jenny checks if Oliver is okay, but he seemed like he was dead... until the little kitten lets out a mew.]] And the very end, with its reprise of "Why Should I Worry" involves 3 other [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome Crowning]] [[CrowningMomentOfFunny Moment]] [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome tropes]] along with this, combined.
* [[SleepCute Oliver snuggling up to Dodger to sleep and Dodger letting him.]] Accompanied by a touching instrumental reprise of "Once Upon a Time in New York City".
** Of course, Dodger being Dodger, when he sees Rita watching the cuteness, he shoots her a "yeah, and?" sort of look that's adorable in it's own right.
* [[spoiler: Fagin giving up his chance to get the ransom money for Oliver, by pretending to find the kitten so he can return him to Jenny.]] Not to mention Jenny's reaction to having him back. Too bad Sykes had to come and spoil it.
* Oliver's distress at Jenny's abduction (though crossed with TearJerker). Then when Dodger firmly declares "Don't worry, kid, we'll get her back", Oliver is obviously both surprised and touched that Dodger would go after the kid he earlier professed to resent.
* Jenny hugging Fagin at the end, given all the crud Fagin takes throughout the whole movie.
* When Jenny goes out to look for Oliver, she brings Georgette, who is angry and miserable about being dragged out in the rain. When Fagin shows up, however, Georgette immediately starts growling at him when he gets too close to Jenny.
* As Fagin and his dogs leave Jenny's house, Winston cover in smoke from Fagin's scooter smiles and exclaims "What a delightful scoundrel."