* "Doc... nobody's dragging us."
* "...don't forget... It's just a title, Ruby."
* Juliet dies shortly after being caught, much to Sawyer's dismay. As a result, he refuses to be used in the next gym. Ruby states he wasn't going to use him anyway, as it was the electric gym. After he loses his pokemon but ultimately wins the gym, he finds [[http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=22 Sawyer eagerly awaiting him outside.]] Their faces are too much.
* [[spoiler:Meowth:]] [[http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=27 "If 'it' ended... What are we doing right now? You didn't screw up, master... You believed in me."]]
* [[http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=57 Oshawott's reaction to getting picked is so sweet, even if the feeling isn't mutual for Ruby.]]
* [[http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=48 "No matter what's happened... I still believe... it happened for a reason."]]
* From the epilogue, Giovanni deciding to [[spoiler: turn himself in, after seeing a picture of Ruby and his Sceptile.]]
!!!Freddy's Nuzlocke Adventures:
* [[http://www.nuzlocke.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/181.png FREDDY!!!]]
* [[http://www.nuzlocke.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/fred28.png All the friends you've ever lost must be at peace.]]
* Regardless of how it ended, Rikishi [[spoiler:popping out of his Pokeball of his own free will to take a lethal Hyper Beam for Ninio]] is definitely a qualifier here.
!!!A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge:
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBDMcytFpOc Watch.]]
* Spuds and Barb [[spoiler: adopt a Togepi egg at long last, since Nidoqueen's inability to breed meant they couldn't have kids of their own.]]
* Pretty much everything involving Spuds and Barb, save for maybe some of their more shallow interactions early on. Special note goes to the end of the ChristmasEpisode and their aforementioned [[spoiler: egg adoption.]]
* [[http://pettynuzlockelg.smackjeeves.com/comics/1212762/epilogue/ And so it ends.]] (watch the videos!)
* The Christmas strip.
* Roxanne visiting May after their battle resulted in [[spoiler: Marie and Claire's deaths]], and the exchange between them that helps May come to terms with what happened. Given how gym leaders who [[spoiler: kill somebody's starter]] [[AlternativeCharacterInterpretation are generally depicted]], the compassion and caring she shows is really refreshing to see, as is May [[spoiler: admitting her own arrogance played a role]].
!!!Sparradile's Nuzlocke Challenge:
* Pepsi, [[http://fav.me/d3azp2a after being raised into a Nidoking]], finally has to admit to Chan that [[spoiler: he's not poisonous]]. Chan replies that he's never been anything but helpful to the party, and all this means is that she can [[spoiler: hug him without risk of being poisoned by his spikes]].
!!!Paratroop's Nuzlocke Challenge:
* Paratroop writes a postcard to their mother, who has difficulty with going outside, and mentions a gift they left for her in the garden. [[spoiler: the gift is a picture of Para and their parents at a picnic signed, "Remember us being outside, I missed that-P"]]
!!!Kynim's Nuzlocke Runs:
* YMMV, but Fantina's "shape up" lecture to Kynim after the latter's pyrrhic victory at Hearthome Gym, along with [[spoiler: providing a doll to [[DueToTheDead symbolically bury Tyrus]]]], was quite touching in a tough-love kind of way.
* In White version, [[spoiler: Elesa taking Bianca to talk to Social Services about her father's abusive behavior.]]
* Jordan and Mimi's blossoming romance can almost always lead to a big case of d'aww.
** [[spoiler: [[TearJerker Which only made Jordan's death more of an impact]].]]
* In White version, Nina taking in her Yamask Boo.
* In a recent extra comic, Roark gets a gift from Nina: [[spoiler: a cover fossil which he revives into a Tirtouga]].
* In Mistralton, Cheren and Leif the Serperior help Nina and Zach the Samurott respectively cope [[spoiler: with the loss of Jordan]].
* [[spoiler: Mimi adopting Andy, the replacement Pokemon for Jordan.]]
* Challenges that end up in [[VideoGame/PokemonRedAndBlue the Pokemon Tower at Lavender Town]], [[VideoGame/PokemonGoldAndSilver the House of Memories]], [[VideoGame/PokemonRubyAndSapphire Mt. Pyre]], [[VideoGame/PokemonDiamondAndPearl the Lost Tower]], or [[VideoGame/PokemonBlackAndWhite the Celestial Tower]] almost always have scenes that involve reuniting with the ghosts of previous party members due to each of the places serving the function of being a graveyard. ManlyTears ensue.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVMF4WAf4U&feature=related This moment.]] CMOH, CrowningMomentOfAwesome, and TearJerker all coming together at once.