* Ystos showing up to help Sparadrap's new avatar level up after Omega Zell, only member of the Noob guild available to do it at the time, refuses to do it and tells him in a way that almost made him cry.
* Golgotha moving in with Gaea in real life after she gets kicked out of ''Horizon'' in Season 2. Arthéon was still Master Zen's prisonner at the time, and other real-life kidnapping felt possible, so the event also came with a "good, Gaea is safe" vibe.
* Subverted by Gaea when Roxana [[spoiler: kills off Sparadrap's pets]] :
-->'''Gaea:''' You monsters! There was a fortune's worth in that bag! I was planning to steal them and sell them off at the auction house! You're going to pay for that!
* [[spoiler:Fantöm]] asking for a group shot with the Noob guild members before leaving the guild.
* At the end of the Dungeon of Chaos arc, [[spoiler:Saphir mentionning that there are other assassins besides Omega Zell among the unseen members of the Justice guild... then giving him the katanas that just dropped from the boss because she considers he deserves them]].
* Season 4 finale :
-->'''Omega Zell:''' All I have left to do is to permanently leave the online gaming world.
-->[[spoiler:'''Fantöm''']]''':''' If you want my opinion, it would be a waste.
* A [[FridgeLogic Fridge]] one : Omega Zell is probably far from being Fantöm's only fan. The Empire lost three quarters of its players when it got in trouble in Season 3 according to the books. Some of these people were probably former Fantöm fans. So even if Ivy tagged Omega Zell as superficial for [[spoiler:dropping the fanboy attitude around Elementalist!Fantöm]] both in the series and novels, he remains less superficial than some of the fans that Fantöm had in his prime just by ''not'' leaving the Empire over what happened.
* According to one of the books, Omega Zell got on Ystos's bad side from [[spoiler:insulting his older brother]]. That make the fact that they seem to be getting somewhat friendly starting late Season 4 quite sweet.
* For a meta one : on May 3rd, 2013, Fabien Forunier started a 70 day crowdfunding campaign and hoping to get 35 000 euros. The sum was reached within the 15 first hours. Before the end of the fist month, that had been multuplied by 10. The project is now a trilogy that will get dubbed in English.