* At the end of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwtHeNlINV8 Bubbles]] Rainbow Dash lets Derpy stay with the bubbles after she gets the cutie mark. It made this troper go d'aww. Not to mention when she takes her out to the parade.
* All the Cutie Mark Crusaders (even [[TokenEvilTeammate Thrackerzod]]) sticking up for Aurora in [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7HrijDkfHc Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla]] after Orion [[KickTheDog calls her fat]] [[TheWoobie causing her to cry]].
-->'''Orion''': You're the fat kid!
-->'''Aurora''': ''*starts to cry, [[RunningGag wing breaks off]]*''
-->'''Thrackerzod''': Wow, [[EvenEvilHasStandards you are such a jerk]].
-->'''Scootaloo''': That was just low, baby.
-->'''Apple Bloom''': It's okay Aurora, you ain't fat.
-->'''Aurora''': I know. [[InelegantBlubbering Issseeeeehehehehuuggggghh]].
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBa0civN5Y Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu]]. A surprisingly sweet love song, especially for one about a magical blue pony and an evil monkey in clown make-up.
** Made even more heartwarming when you learn that the two singers started a relationship during its production.
* I don't know why, but I find this comment from [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53zEaLUcwCA this video]] strangely heartwarming: "No RDP cheating! RDP will be made on the basis of love and whatever other emotions we keep using. Gorillas and stuff. Gorillas are emotions. I feel strongly about Gorillas. RDP is not for sale! I will use the voice, though."
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgKP5erzWQ Sinking Ships,]]" a song about not letting life get you down. Especially heartwarming (And a bit tearjerking) considering this is the last ''Rainbow Dash Presents''.
* With everything Fluttershy has to go through in this series, Rainbow Dash and Applejack are the only ponies that are nice to her.
** Along with ''Celestia'' for at least a whole conversation.
* Episode 22 is pretty much just a long, mellow conversation between Spike and Twilight where they both display that they care for each other as friends. Twilight essentially says she appreciates Spike's help, and Spike says that his concern about a possible conspiracy surrounding Twilight "keeps him up at night".