* In "Daydream Believer" when Jenny asks her mother if she can experience what it's like to dream, Mrs. Wakeman says that she'll consider putting the idea of a dream-chip on her very long list of things to do. Jenny feels sad, believing that she'll put the idea at the very bottom; she instead makes it the very first thing to do on the list.
* In "Puppet Bride" Mrs. Wakeman saving Jenny from Little Acorn saying she won't let him take her daughter as his bride showing that she does think of Jenny as more than a mere robot.
* In the Christmas special, everyone believes that Jenny has gone rogue and does whatever they can to shut her down...[[UndyingLoyalty except Sheldon]] who remained convinced that Jenny was just BrainwashedAndCrazy and ultimately helps her [[ClearMyName clear her name]].
* The ending of the BigDamnMovie.
* A fan asks Rob to sign a rare piece of memorabilia, and Rob replies, "Oh, yeah, I remember that; I'll just send you one of my own." Then he sends not just his own autograph, but the signatures of ''[[http://retsof-noraa.deviantart.com/art/An-Early-Christmas-Gift-From-Rob-Renzetti-343572643 all the fellow animators he could find]]''[[note]]Rob Renzetti is currently working on Disney's ''WesternAnimation/GravityFalls'', and a good portion of ''Teenage Robot'''s crew also migrated over to the company, so it was easy for him to find them[[/note]] as well as ''another'' poster for the TV Movie, signed and thanking him for being a "true" fan.