* When Ian is being baptized into the Greek Orthodox Church.
--> '''Toula:''' He's gonna look at me and say "you're so not worth this!"
--> '''Nick:''' ''Yes you are.''[[note]]Nick spends most of the movie up until this point behaving '''very''' immaturely, so to hear this from him is a sign of HiddenDepths[[/note]]
* At the wedding, when Gus hands over the wedding gift from him and Maria, and Toula opens it to reveal that they have bought Ian and Toula a house. It shows how much Gus has grown, and his acceptance not only of Ian, but of Toula's choice.
** Leading to a CrowningMomentOfFunny when TheReveal shows that their new house... is next door to Toula's parents.
* Toula and her grandmother really getting to connect the night before her wedding is a beautiful scene.
* Toula revealing herself as "frump girl" from the Greek Cafe, Ian only replies:
--> '''Ian:''' I don't remember "frump girl" but I remember you.
* Toula, after Ian compliments her in an almost-offhand, "it's so obvious" fashion:
--> '''Toula:''' Did you say I'm beautiful?