* After Gonzo learns the truth behind his alien heritage. Never before has Gonzo seemed so happy as when he shouts, "I KNOW WHERE I COME FROM!"
* Gonzo's alien brethren must have been looking for him for a long time, to let him stay on Earth at the end just goes to show how much they must really care for the guy and his happiness. D'awww
* I like how Rizzo was almost hysterically happy that Gonzo wasn't going to leave Earth. Now that I think about it, it's hard to imagine things without those two together.
* Kermit's very simple reaction to Gonzo's farewell puts a lump in many a fan's throat every time.
-->"We love you, Gonzo."
* On the audio commentary, Gonzo begins to tear up while re-watching the family-photos scene, and Rizzo hugs him. Near the end of the film, when Rizzo is saying goodbye to Gonzo, the Rizzo in the commentary leaves the room sniffling.
* When Rizzo saves Gonzo from Dr. Van Neuter, he climbs down a rope to reach Gonzo. When was the last time Rizzo was dangling from a rope? When [[AMuppetChristmasCarol Gonzo dragged him along to climb up Scrooge's house, and later fly behind Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Past]], during the movie where they first became friends.
* Ed's reaction when he decides to StayWithTheAliens and his subsequent (if not somewhat sudden) HeelFaceTurn.
-->'''Ed''': (''after the leader of Gonzo's people gives him the offer'') You want me to go with you? (''with a tone of wonder in his voice'') To...boldly go where no man has gone before?
* While she did it mostly to get [[ItsAllAboutMe the news scoop,]] Miss Piggy earns points for fighting the government agent in order to find Gonzo's whereabouts.