* In "Jack The Ripper", Jack has to pay a $2,500 fine or go to prison. Upon hearing his troubles, Mulberry laughs in his face-- but then reminds him that she could easily help. She's his best friend, and an heiress. Then she hugs him, saying, [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=8&page=13 "It's pretty hard to find people who won't just take advantage of me."]]
* Mulberry's response in "Prison Broke" to Jack's and Taffy's [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=12&page=7 refusal]] to tell paparazzi her secrets.
-->[[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=12&page=8 The rarest, most valuable thing you have, Jack, is my trust.]] Don't you ''ever'' give that away.
* In "Franken-Berry", Mulberry [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=14&page=4 tells her friends]] that she participated in an auction for MIT to raise one person BackFromTheDead, hoping to reverse Creator/PhilHartman's untimely demise if she won. [[spoiler:Unfortunately, she lost to Procter and Gamble, who used MIT's resurrection technology for [[TheDeadRiseToAdvertise commercial reasons]].]]
* [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=20&page=20 The end]] of "Murphy's Lawn".
* The ''BANG!''-exclusive "Mulberry Killed the Brenda Starr" has a lengthy sequence where Mulberry and her friends page through old copies of ''The Oregonian'', and recall how much prominence and charm the newspaper once had.