* In "Jack The Ripper", Jack has to pay a $2,500 fine or go to prison. Upon hearing his troubles, Mulberry laughs in his face-- but then reminds him that she could easily help. She's his best friend, and an heiress. Then she hugs him, saying, [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=8&page=13 "It's pretty hard to find people who won't just take advantage of me."]]
* Mulberry's response in "Prison Broke" to Jack's and Taffy's [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=12&page=7 refusal]] to tell paparazzi her secrets.
-->[[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=12&page=8 The rarest, most valuable thing you have, Jack, is my trust.]] Don't you ''ever'' give that away.
* In "Franken-Berry", Mulberry [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=14&page=4 tells her friends]] that she participated in an auction for MIT to raise one person BackFromTheDead, hoping to reverse Creator/PhilHartman's untimely demise if she won. [[spoiler:Unfortunately, she lost to Procter and Gamble, who used MIT's resurrection technology for [[TheDeadRiseToAdvertise commercial reasons]].]]
* [[http://www.platypuscomix.net/mulberry/index.php?issue=20&page=20 The end]] of "Murphy's Lawn".
* The ''BANG!''-exclusive "Mulberry Killed the Brenda Starr" has a lengthy sequence where Mulberry and her friends page through old copies of ''The Oregonian'', and recall how much prominence and charm the newspaper once had.
* From the ''BANG!''- exclusive "Bunheads", how Mulberry convinces Lexus' parents to thank her for getting Lexus vaccinated. [[spoiler:The parents previously worried that Lexus would become autistic, despite no scientific evidence proving that vaccines cause autism. Mulberry informs them that if she develops autism in spite of this, then she might also develop a greater chance of becoming a genius.]]