* In the plus-size issue following ''Enemy Within'' and the Infinity tie-ins, Carol spends part of the story promising Kit, the young daughter of her former neighbour who has serious HeroWorship for Carol, that they'd have 'Captain Marvel lessons', Carol tries to tell Kit that she can't teach her 'how to be Captain Marvel' since she herself no longer knows, thanks to her recent memory loss. Kit, however, tells Carol that she got her confused; ''Kit'' is going to teach ''Carol'' about being Captain Marvel so she can regain control of her life. She may have lost her memory, but Kit will ''not'' give up on Captain Marvel.
* The entirety of Helen Cobb's letter to Carol is wonderful, but the last section in particular is very heartwarming.
--> "We're gonna get where we're going, you and me. Death and indignity be damned. We'll get there, and we will be the stars we were always meant to be."
* Her relationship with Tracy Burke, who is often called Carol's mother despite the two being unrelated. [[spoiler: When Tracy dies there is a whole comic dedicated to it and her relationship with Carol.]]
* In the aftermath of the Skrull Invasion, everyone looks at Spider-Woman with suspicion. Carol was the only one who approached her and gave her a hug of relief.
* Tries to do the same for the recently returned ComicBook/ScarletWitch taking her back to the Avengers mansion but ComicBook/TheVision meets them at the door and proceeds to give a TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to Wanda that drives her off in tears.
* Triples as Heartwarming and a SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome, but two of the women Carol teamed up with when she found herself stranded in World War II went on to create a comic strip titled "Captain Marvelous."