* It's rather sweet that a bunch of convicts would take in and raise a baby. While Megamind's criminal parents might not have been as pleasant as Metro Man's rich parents, it's notable that both aliens came to this world and almost immediately found a family.
* A hidden Metro Man's SoProudOfYou to Mega Mind, though the latter never hears it.
** Megamind visiting Metro Man's shrine after his "death" and reminiscing about their relationship. He even brings yellow roses, which symbolize [[FriendlyEnemies friendship]]. Awwww.
* Minion, posing as the Warden accepting Megamind's apology.
* When Roxanne hugs Megamind disguised as Bernard. His reaction strongly suggests that he'd never been hugged before.
** In fact, pretty much any scene with Roxanne and "Bernard" bonding, especially talking about his crappy childhood and [[spoiler: kissing at the fancy dinner. [[NiceJobBreakingItHero If only she hadn't touched the watch...]]]]
*** [[spoiler: Well, she kind of ''had'' to touch the watch, so they could move past everything and get to a real place in their relationship. Which is pretty heartwarming, in and of itself.]]
*** "It's too bad you and I didn't go to the same school."
* Roxanne's inspirational speech to Megamind when Titan is holding her hostage:
-->'''Roxanne:''' The Megamind I knew [[VillainousValor would NEVER have run from a fight]], even when he knew he had no chance of winning! That was your best quality! You ''need'' to be that guy right now! The city needs you! ''I'' need you...
* Roxanne running to Megamind's side after he's attacked by Titan. Even though [[spoiler: it's actually Minion]], it's so sweet.
* "You were right Roxy. I never should have left."
* "I ''did'' look back!"
** "You did? You ''did?''" Just look at the expression of pure joy on his face. '''Look at it.'''
* When, towards the end, [[spoiler: Roxanne switches the holographic watch off so that 'Metro Man' turns back into Megamind. The looks they exchange speak volumes.]]
* Several times, [[NeverMyFault Megamind performs impressive linguistic feats to avoid apologizing or admitting he's ever been wrong about anything.]] Then Minion, disguised as the warden, calls him out after he hides from the world in jail...
-->'''Megamind:''' If you want to hear me say it, I'll say it! Here it is; from the blackest part of my heart: I! Am! ''Sorry!''
* "You know...you look really good in white."
* Final scene: Roxanne [[spoiler: jumps into Megamind's arms and kisses him on the cheek. Megamind's expression is that of pure [[WhenSheSmiles joy]]]]!
* That whole finale altogether, that Megamind is finally admired by the people of Metro City for his heroism.
--> '''Mayor:''' Ladies and gentlemen, Megamind, defender of Metro City!
--> '''Megamind:''' (voiceover) You know...I like the sound of that.
* When Megamind and Minion are breaking out of prison one last time to go confront Titan, they pass the warden, who had been left tied to a chair by Minion, and he calls to them "Good luck, fellas!" It's such a sweet moment, because, let's face it, the warden was the closest thing Megamind ever had to a father.
* Megamind reappears and reminds Titan the difference between a villain and a supervillain, during which Titan is temporarily sidelined. Megamind rescues Roxy, and her first words to him are ''I knew you'd come back!''. And she did, even if he didn't.
* "And Megamind, this one's for Space Stepmom! You LIED to her!" PlayedForLaughs or not, for Titan to show that much love and care for his...[[PaperThinDisguise erm, Space Stepmom]] was [[EvenBadMenLoveTheirMamas oddly sweet]], in a hilarious kind of way.
!!Button of Doom short
* [[spoiler:Megamind has a recording of Metro Man's song in his lair]].
* Megamind and Minion are in happy tears when they discover that [[spoiler:Metro City gave them their own signal]].
* [[http://vorpalinas.tumblr.com/post/48053757986/lasersandspikes-thatfilthyanimal Daddy Megamind.]]