* [[http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/949 Start here]] and go to the end of the chapter.
** All together now: [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/953 "D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"]]
** [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/963 And again!]]
* [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/879 Let's not forget this!]]
* [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/961 Even a small hint of emotional honesty for Largo is definitely this.]]
** Or you can say that most of Chapter 8 qualifies for this trope.
* The Erika/Largo sequence in Chapter 7. Especially [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/833 this]] and [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/859 this]].
* [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/1243 Combining d'awww with the chance of some actual hard answers about Miho? Great success!]]
* [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/1249 Recently Yuki and Miho have been regular CMoH factories.]]
* But first, [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/372 this.]]
* Junko's father is a useless, Miho-obsessed alcoholic. This makes it extra special that when Ed is advancing on Miho with a shotgun, his first thought is to keep his daughter safe.
* [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/722 This]] is quite heartwarming too.
** Especially when you consider that it is LARGO telling Piro to stop being an idiot.
* [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/1417 Stealing a kiss]]
* Yutaka [[http://megatokyo.com/strip/1299 didn't hang up.]] [[spoiler: Yuki is a potentially catastrophic-grade magical girl. Her father works in cataclysm management. He understands that boyfriends with a sense of self-preservation would be dangerous.]]