* Seeing the two Yoshis being reunited at the end of the Yoshi board in ''1''.
* Everyone celebrating the player's birthday in ''4''.
* At the end of Story Mode in ''4'', it's revealed that Bowser's goal was [[spoiler:to get in on celebrating the player's birthday like everyone else]]. Aww. Not that he'll admit it, though.
* At the end of ''Mario Party 5'', Bowser's wish was [[spoiler:for [[WorthyOpponent a strong opponent]]]], meaning that even when you defeated him, he got what he wanted.
* See the first Franchise/DonkeyKong-based entry in the series's FridgeBrilliance page.
* Arriving at a Bowser space without coins or stars (most likely because [[TheComputerIsACheatingBastard your opponents just got done stripping you clean of anything]]) causes him to take pity on you and give you some coins to get back into the game. He's still a major jerkass, but stuff like this helps us remember [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold that he does have a heart underneath it all]] [[JerkWithAHeartOfJerk (even if he's only giving you the coins so you can actually gain something of value for him to steal).]]
* The ending cutscene of ''3''. [[spoiler:The real Millennium Star allows your character to become the greatest Superstar in the universe, with the background music having that EarnYourHappyEnding feeling to it.]] This, combined with the credits and their music, also drives home the point that this is the last non-[[IncrediblyLamePun third-party]] game for the N64.
* The end of the mini-game "Shy Guy Shuffle" in Mario Party 10 where the players all sit around a table eating donuts. Also counts as CrowningMomentOfFunny as it is one of the few mini-games with post-game animation.