* "Lest We Forget", about the reunion of two lost lovers is one whole episode of heartwarming.
* "Don't Say Goodbye": [[spoiler: A friend of the real Amy Crane took over Amy's identity after she had passed away, rather than tell her long-lost grandmother Agatha the truth, and had helped take care of Agatha ever since.]]
--->'''Amy:''' [[spoiler: It's not Amy, Agatha. I'm Carol. Carol Foster.]]
--->'''Agatha:''' Oh, dear.
--->'''Amy:''' [[spoiler: And I am not your granddaughter.]]
--->'''Agatha:''' Well, [[spoiler: perhaps not of my blood]], but you are my granddaughter.
--->'''Amy:''' ''(sobbing)'' Why didn't you say anything?
--->'''Agatha:''' Because all my life I dreamed about having a granddaughter.
* Every time Higgins expresses (and attempts to hide) his concern and fondness for Magnum. "Aw, Higgins, you were worried about me." "Nonsense!"
* Higgins' interactions with Zeus and Apollo are likewise revealing. He cares for the lads as if they were the children he never had.
* "Rembrandt's Girl": Despite being trapped in a bank vault for the better part of a weekend, Magnum and Susan finding they have a lot in common and eventually adorably falling asleep together definitely counts. The great chemistry (and, at the end, unique laughs) of Creator/TomSelleck and Creator/CarolBurnett is at least partly why.
* Once he is finally reunited with [[spoiler: his daughter Lily]] in "Resolutions", Magnum happily takes on the role of proud, doting dad pretty much immediately.