* Kate and Lizzie reminiscing about their friendship.
* The episode where Lizzie takes the blame for breaking a statue of a former principal while planning a dance even though Kate was the one who did it. She gets banned from the dance, but gradually everyone from school goes to her house and they party it out there, leaving Kate all alone at school.
--> '''Ethan''': Since you couldn't come to the party, the party's comin' to you!
* The way Gordo comforts Lizzie after her boyfriend dumps her:
--> '''Gordo''': There's no one prettier than you or more fun to be with… you'll get over it. Whereas that guy, he's an idiot and he's gonna feel awful for the rest of his life.
* The episode "Bye Bye Hillridge Junior High", Lizzie learns a pretty heartwarming message from Gordo (which while ''not'' seen by the audience, Lizzie's animated subconscious makes it out to seem like he admitted his feelings to her). In the end of the episode, what does Lizzie do? [[spoiler: Kiss him as the school photo is taken]]. The [[spoiler: look]] on Gordo's face says heartwarming indeed.
* Lizzie and Jo hugging each other at the airport. When Lizzie turns to leave, she goes back to hug her mother again.
* During the plane ride to Rome, Gordo wakes up to see Lizzie sleeping on his shoulder. He just smiles and goes back to sleep.
* [[spoiler: When Isabella leaves Lizzie to sing on stage by herself. Just the expressions of her friends and family as they see her preforming.]]
* Even though [[spoiler: Paolo is manipulating Lizzie,]] when they go out and head to the fireworks together, it is pretty heart melting. [[spoiler: Got to hand it to Paolo's manipulation, he really seemed to like Lizzie.]]
* [[spoiler: Kate's HeelFaceTurn for one thing.]]
* [[spoiler: Gordo taking the fall for Lizzie, when Ungermyer almost finds out she has sneaking out of the hotel. Just so you know, Gordo made a promise to Lizzie that they would have adventures in Rome together, but he's willing to give up the promise so Lizzie can have her own adventure with Paolo.]] UndyingLoyalty indeed.
* In May 2015, Music/HilaryDuff, newly divorced from Mike Comrie, brought a blind date to an L.A. bowling alley, one that just so happened to be visited that night by Lalaine and Jake Thomas. After they discovered Hilary passing them by, they got her attention, and had what seemed to be a pleasant conversation, even exchanging e-mails and phone numbers. Though Jake and Lalaine had remained close friends in recent years, this was the first time either had seen or talked with Hilary since ''LizzieMcGuire'' ended after 14 years. The separation was not helped when, [[WordOfGod as Lalaine mentioned]], she had gone through her "dark years" which led to her meth possession arrest, which Lalaine called "like a slap in the face that (she) needed to turn (her) perspective around". Hilary, Lalaine and Jake have since stayed in touch. You can see a photo from the reunion in [[http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/14/what-lalaine-lizzie-mcguire-has-been-up-to_n_7235820.html this interview]].