* This line in "Roads Untraveled": "May your love never end; and if you need a friend, there's a seat here alongside me...."
** Which also felt appropriate and tear-jerking at the same time, when it was used in ''Film/NeedForSpeed''.
* The song "Invisible" from One More Light is from the perspective of a father whose children are growing up. In other words, this is Shinoda--the songwriter and a father himself--telling his children that as they grow older, he will say things to them that they may not like; but he says them because he ''cares'', not because he wants to hurt their feelings.
* Vocalist Mike Shinoda has called his bandmates his "five best friends", and bassist Phoenix referred to the guys as his "brothers". No wonder the band has been together for 12 years. [[TearJerker It's impossible to imagine what Chester's suicide must have done to them.]]
* Chester revealed in a [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UTX_GgNzEY Scuzz TV]] interview that while recording ''Hybrid Theory'', [[ExecutiveMeddling record execs wanted to get rid of Mike and just make Chester the frontman]]. Producer Don Gilmore took him aside, explained the situation, and asked Chester how he felt about it. Chester outright refused because [[TrueCompanions he knew if the execs fired Mike (not just the emcee but the band's primary songwriter and producer), the rest of the band would be walking out the door alongside him]].
* After Chester's death, the band changed their Facebook and Twitter banners and icons to photos of him.
* The sheer outpouring of love and support for Chester, his family and his five best friends after his death from musicians, fans and even casual admirers. To say nothing of the millennials who all came out in droves to say how much his music helped them [[CatharsisFactor cope with their own depression and suicidal thoughts]], as well as using his tragedy to encourage people with similar problems [[YouAreNotAlone not to be afraid to get help]].
** Chester's bandmates' final farewell letter to him following his death, especially that final line..: "Until we see you again."
** Joe Hahn uploaded two pictures on his Instagram of Chester, stating he misses his friend. Sniff...
** Then there was Mike's post. ''God, Mike's post'', which was a picture of the band's earlier days and telling a story about how they had just met Chester.
** Mike encouraging fans to show all their love to Chester is just heartwarming.
** The video posted on September 7th of memorials from literally all around the world for Chester. Huge social gatherings or makeshift concerts all paying tribute to the late singer, all topped off with an instrumental version of 'One More Light.' It's as heartwarming as it is tearjerking.
* The behind-the-scenes video for "Heavy" reveals that Chester and his double were not actually yelling abusive words at each other, but rather uplifting ones.
-->'''Chester:''' YOU'RE ADORABLE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
* When people who go to their concerts get injured during the performance, the band will halt ''everything'' to make sure the injured get medical attention. Why? Because they care more about the people being safe more than the show.
** Chester's motto: "When someone falls, what do you do?" "PICK THEM UP!"
** [[https://youtu.be/P26gCUluoTA During a 2013 concert in Sydney, Australia]], a Linkin Park fan got injured during the performance--and Chester, who noticed, immediately halted the concert to make sure that fan got medical attention.
* [[https://youtu.be/9zjAxPMipBk Linkin Park Reacts to Teens React to Linkin Park]], in which [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Mike watches the Teens react to his band's music videos]]. He takes their reactions rather graciously, even regarding the "Heavy" music video. Overlaps with funny moments.
** At one point, Mike states that he wants to send the Teens shirts. Come next video, he stays true to his word.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8LGxTLtQk The music video for "One More Light"]] is this and a TearJerker: An entire tribute and remembrance to the band's fallen bandmate and brother, showing his humble and caring moments while performing with them. The video ends with a letter from Joe, Mike, Brad, Dave, and Rob to Chester and thanking him for his positive influence in their lives and that they'll miss him, all with the incomplete LP logo in the background.
** The descriptions from Joe and Mike are both this and heartbreaking, Mike's especially where he states to Chester "Until we meet again". [[HeterosexualLifePartners Nothing will keep Mike from seeing Chester.]]
* Chester's wife [[https://twitter.com/TalindaB Talinda]] became a vocal advocate on Twitter for suicide prevention in the wake of his death, playing a key role in holding the fan base together. Each time someone reached out to her expressing depressive and/or suicidal thoughts, she'd retweet them with a call to the 'LP family' to 'lift up' that person. The hashtag #fuckdepression, created in Chester's honour, went viral as a result.