* Leo's story about his pet frog Froggie. Also a bit of a TearJerker.
* Roger trying to teach his son how to shave. The film could have played up blaming him for the shooting: nooope, he blames his friend for getting involved in guns. So do the dead boy's family, who rather than be angry at Roger are angry at the gang their son was in.
* Riggs' Christmas present for Roger at the end of the first film - [[spoiler: the bullet he was going to use to kill himself]]
* Riggs courting Rika, Dutch girl working for the South African consulate, was adorable as the two obviously liked each other.
* How does Riggs unwind after his first day with a new partner? He finds an underage prostitute and gives her $200 to watch Film/TheThreeStooges with him.
* Riggs befriending an AngryGuardDog.