* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4CATfNUBj8 This]] song.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKVNf6kuhv0 There is always a way. You gotta believe in yourself.]]
* From the original play, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csTWwGBAsE4 Ég á Góðan Vin]] (I Have A Good Friend) was ''very'' heartwarming.
* In the episode "[=LazyTown=]'s Surprise Santa", Robbie Rotten snuck into the kids' houses to [[TheGrinch steal their presents]] and sabotage Christmas dinner because he thought he wasn't invited to their Christmas party, only to discover a present under the Christmas tree with his name on it and an extra seat at the dinner table for him. Daaaaw!
* There's also the episode "Dear Diary", where Robbie stole Stephanie's diary with the intention of writing nasty things about Stephanie's friends in there and leaving it somewhere for her friends to find. But as he was flicking through the pages, he noticed all the nice things Stephanie had written about him. He then changed his mind and gave her diary back, intact.
* In "The Lazy Genie", the titular genie accidentally makes Robbie disappear. Sportacus saves the genie's lamp, so he is given one wish. He gives the wish to Stingy, and what does he do? He wishes Robbie back.
--->'''Genie''': He's a pain in the neck!
--->'''Stingy''': But he's ''our'' pain in the neck!
* At the end of "The First Day of Summer" the kids and Robbie admit they missed each other when they were apart and Robbie asks if they can do something fun together and Stephanie suggests they sing the "Bing Bang" song. When Robbie asks shyly if he can join in everyone enthusiastically welcomes him and they [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVyGMjaqfxA all perform the song together with Robbie singing and dancing with Sportacus and Stephanie.]] Not to mention Robbie's imaginary friend throughout the episode.
* In the episode "The Greatest Gift", Robbie is invited to Ziggy's surprise birthday party. Not only does he come, he's on his best behaviour the entire time, actually gives Ziggy a present he thinks Ziggy will like, and generally tries his best to be a good party guest. This is despite being incredibly nervous and obviously not having the slightest clue how birthday parties are supposed to work.
* Meta example; in late 2016, Stefan Karl (Robbie Rotten) was forced to undergo surgery for pancreatic cancer that would not only cost a bit but leave him unable to work for at least a year. He started a [[https://www.gofundme.com/2tm9tqk GoFundMe]] campaign for a modest goal of $35,000 US to help him along during this time; as of this writing, it is nearly completely funded, and the social media buzz has sparked renewed interest in Lazytown online, with both old and new fans sharing some of their favorite clips from the show (most of which feature Karl's ham-tastic and hilarious performance).
** As of November 25, the [=GoFundMe=] has well exceeded its original goal, and it's roughly $4,000 away from hitting its new target of $50,000. This feat happened in spite of [[DethroningMomentOfSuck someone committing donation fraud along the way]] – to which the organizer responded gently and politely.
** Stefan was so touched by all the support, in fact, he even agreed to perform "We Are Number One" live on Facebook on December 11th, 2016, alongside the three actors who played Bobbie, Tobbie, and Flobbie in "Robbie's Dream Team".
** The campaign has now raised over $114,000 - this will allow Stefan all the time he needs to rest, recuperate and recover from his illness and surgery.
** Really, the fact that unlike most shows that become memes, which tend to be based on mocking and sarcasm, the recent MemeticMutation of this show seems to be of a, "[[AffectionateParody we mock because we love]]" variety, out of genuine nostalgia and love of the show we grew up with.