* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4CATfNUBj8 This]] song.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKVNf6kuhv0 There is always a way. You gotta believe in yourself.]]
* From the original play, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csTWwGBAsE4 Ég á Góðan Vin]] (I Have A Good Friend) was ''very'' heartwarming.
* In the episode "[=LazyTown=]'s Surprise Santa", Robbie Rotten snuck into the kids' houses to [[TheGrinch steal their presents]] and sabotage Christmas dinner because he thought he wasn't invited to their Christmas party, only to discover a present under the Christmas tree with his name on it and an extra seat at the dinner table for him. Daaaaw!
* There's also the episode "Dear Diary", where Robbie stole Stephanie's diary with the intention of writing nasty things about Stephanie's friends in there and leaving it somewhere for her friends to find. But as he was flicking through the pages, he noticed all the nice things Stephanie had written about him. He then changed his mind and gave her diary back, intact.
* In "The Lazy Genie", the titular genie accidentally makes Robbie disappear. Sportacus saves the genie's lamp, so he is given one wish. He gives the wish to Stingy, and what does he do? He wishes Robbie back.
--->'''Genie''': He's a pain in the neck!
--->'''Stingy''': But he's ''our'' pain in the neck!