* Since there's no Crowning Moments of Nostalgia page, here's one from the Jump Festa trailer:
-->'''Mickey''': All for one!
-->'''Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey''': And one for all!
* In Kingdom Hearts 3D, Riku sees some of Pete's goons set up cardboard images of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. He then notes with a smile that those three are always together, no matter what.
** Slightly funny, but still heartwarming, in the English dub:
--->'''Riku:''' Yeesh, those three are together even when they're made out of wood.
* In the February trailer, Axel and Roxas have a moment on the clock tower. What really pulls it together is when Roxas says "[[spoiler:Got that memorized?]]" to Axel.
-->'''Roxas:''' [[spoiler:You made us a promise. That you'd always be there...to bring us back. Got it memorized?]]
** Also from the trailer Riku telling the Sorcerer's Apprentice!Mickey he's looking forward to seeing them join forces.
* Seeing [[spoiler: the Organization members, especially Axel, being BackFromTheDead]] and back to normal is nice, especially since, having their memories from before, they aren't all that different as a whole.
** Hopefully, [[spoiler: the inevitable moment when Lea and Sora meet will be this in spades.]] We don't even know if it will happen in this game, but someday...
*** It's been reported that [[spoiler:it ''does'' happen. At the end of the game, Lea and Sora meet. This would be an "And The Fandom Rejoiced" moment if it wasn't for the circumstances within the plot - the leaked ending isn't that upbeat]].
*** Subverted. The ending [[spoiler:isn't quite a happy ending, but it's a lot more upbeat than feared]]. Basically, Lea [[spoiler: pulls a BigDamnHeroes on Sora, and the whole group makes it to Yen Sid's tower safely]]. Not only, but [[spoiler: Sora ultimately fails the exam, but nonetheless]] he is genuinely happy [[spoiler: for Riku, who made it instead.]] True, now Sora [[spoiler:is in Traverse Town, all on his own for the first time, but the Dream Eaters keeping him company, and this can drive someone crazy in the long run, but after [[TraumaCongaLine what he's gone through]] in The World That Never Was, and considering this is ''Sora'' we're talking about, it's not like this is likely to happen]]. Also, if you saw the last part of the game's opening, [[ForegoneConclusion you know Sora's gonna be okay anyway]].
* This beautiful little moment.
-->'''Mickey:''' If it's all right with you, can I go help Sora and Riku out?
-->'''Yen Sid:''' How? You cannot enter the world of a dream. Where will you go?
-->'''Mickey:''' Follow the hearts, and you'll find the way. That's something Master Aqua told me once.
* [[spoiler:Ven]] saves Sora after Young Master Xehanort [[spoiler:shatters Sora's Heart, forcing him to become comatose. Ven lends Sora his keyblade armor, shielding Sora the same way Sora was shielding him.]]
* [[spoiler:After Riku earns the Mark Of Mastery and Sora does not, instead of becoming upset or depressed, Sora immediately congratulates Riku and tells him that he's happy for him, Sora still goes on a journey alone to become a master himself, but he does it for completely unselfish reasons. It shows that despite what's happened in the first two games, Sora and Riku are still best friends]]
* In Symphony of Sorcery (Fantasia Land) after Riku offers to help Micky with the enchanted music, Micky says that he has a feeling the he and Riku are going to be good friends, making Riku smile. Keep in mind that although Riku smirks a lot, he rarely gives real smiles.
* [[spoiler:Seeing the currently comatose and heart-broken (literally) Ventus flash a small smile at the end of the game.]]
* [[spoiler:SmugSnake Joshua from The World Ends With You has several examples which place him here oddly enough, considering his [[JerkAss original]] [[ManipulativeBastard characterization.]] Not only did he reveal his wings to Sora and Riku, he recreated the Players after Shibuya was destroyed by Darkness.]]
* The things Riku and Sora say about each other [[OnceAnEpisode about once a world]] are really heartwarming.
** Sora's reaction to Riku [[spoiler:coming to after waking up his sleeping heart]]? He [[TheGlomp hugs]] him.
* The conclusion to Sora's half of The Grid.
* Riku's speech before going [[spoiler: to wake Sora up.]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4qiNdfh1Y&list=ELvsLBsgexiXc&index=67&feature=plpp_video Click here for the warm fuzzies, but there's spoilers!]]
--> '''Riku:''' [[spoiler:Mickey... I really appreciate it. But... I'll go wake Sora up. Look at his face. Sleeping like nothing's wrong- like there's nothing to even worry about. He's always been like that. The three of us would agree to work on the raft, and then this guy would go take a nap on the beach. You see, it's my job to keep him on his toes. Besides, what kind of Keyblade Master sleeps through his test? I'm doing it for me, too. Sora saved me once. And... I heard him call my name. He needs me. Guys, thank you. Sora and I will be back soon.]]
* Before that, Mickey volunteering to [[spoiler: wake Sora]]. His decision isn't just about [[spoiler: saving Sora]], it's about protecting Riku too. [[spoiler: Diving into Sora's sleep]] is actually fairly dangerous (Mickey talks about the various dangers with Yen Sid), and even though Yen Sid says that Riku has a better chance of success, Mickey's still reluctant to let Riku do it and would rather go himself. That's right, even though there is actually a better chance of Riku succeeding (and getting back safely), Mickey would rather do the dangerous task himself to keep Riku safe.
* [[Film/TronLegacy Rinzler]] [[spoiler:reaching for Sora's hand right before he fell to his death can qualify, even if Sora wasn't able to save him. And it shows that even if this Tron isn't the same as the one Sora knows, he still thinks Sora is a good person and trusts him.]]
* Right before Riku is [[spoiler:about to enter the Organization's base and save Sora]], he wonders how he's going to get there, than he see's a Meow Wow on the other side of the chasm and a Komory Bat on his shoulder, that are happy to help him. Him petting the bat only makes this scene more adorable. Also serves as a bit of of a CrowningMomentOfFunny due to the abrupt music change.
* [[spoiler:When the digitized version of Ansem the Wise asks Riku what his name is and Riku answers, "Riku," before leaving. This is a [[CallBack Call Back]] to [[VideoGame/KingdomHeartsII Kingdom Hearts II]] when Ansem the Wise as Diz ask Riku when he was 'Ansem' what his name was and he answered Ansem. It shows how much Riku has change his opinion about himself since this adventure.]]
** [[spoiler:Also, Ansem The Wise and Riku sharing a joke about Sora falling asleep again. It's very low key, but considering Ansem's life thus far, he probably hasn't laughed at anything like that in a long time.]]
** [[spoiler:Also, in perhaps his most heartwarming moment in the conversation, Ansem admits that yes, anything is capable of growing a heart. This is a far cry from his [[FantasticRacism attitude toward Nobodies]] as Darkness in Zero, showing just how much ''he'' has grown.]]
** The whole scene is extremely tranquil, and shows a peaceful moment for both [[spoiler: Riku]] and the player [[EarnYourHappyEnding after the main game has finished]], even in spite of [[spoiler: [[VideoGame/KingdomHeartsIII the coming war.]]]]
* Players can have these moments whenever they pet their Spirits, and then the Spirit responds warmly. For instance, pet your Meow Wow enough, and he'll start licking you.
** One of the game's ending scenes. [[spoiler:Sora's joyful laughter as he's amassed by happy Dream Eaters.]]
* In a call-back to one of Neku's most heartwarming lines in The World Ends With You, when Neku expresses doubt that they'll get back to their own world:
-->'''Joshua:''' But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose. Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.\\
'''Neku:''' Right. So I'll see you there?\\
'''Joshua:''' Huh? ...me?\\
'''Neku:''' Right. We're friends, aren't we? It's ''your'' world, too.
** And Joshua's response:
--->'''Joshua:''' *nervously laughs* Maybe it's ''you'' that's turning into Sora.
--->*Joshua walks past him*
** Even better. [[spoiler:During the ending credits, Joshua gets to join the group, finally solidifying himself as their friend. Seeing Neku, Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme openly accepting him just makes it even more heartwarming. Although, whether or not this actually happens in Traverse Town or Shibuya (or anywhere else) is questionable, it still fits the trope nonetheless.]]
* When Sora is wandering through [[spoiler:his dream of The World That Never was, he meets Roxas]].
-->[[spoiler:'''Roxas''']]: This could have been the other way around. But it really has to be you.\\
[[spoiler:'''Roxas''']]: There are so many hearts connected to yours. [[spoiler:You're me]], so you can feel what I felt.\\
'''Sora:''' No. [[spoiler:Roxas, ''you're'' you. We're not the same. That's what I wanted to tell you. That you deserve, just as much as I do, to be your own person.]]\\
[[spoiler:'''Roxas''']]: *taken aback, smiles* Sora, see? That's ''why'' it has to be you.
** The most poignant thing? [[spoiler:Roxas spent his last days]] being told that [[spoiler:he ''was'' Sora, his existence a mistake and his "death" the best thing for everyone.]] Sora is the only person in the series to ever say the above aloud, and one of only a few to even believe it.
*** For those who want to watch this heart melting scene, it starts at about 9:10 [[http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D67rH_fjRhA here.]]
* A beautiful moment in the game would have to be when Sora and Riku use the power of sound to break the spell on Mickey, which is poignant enough, but it is made even better by what plays when they use it. What song does it play? None other than ''Dearly Beloved.''
* The credits drop letters that spell out [[spoiler:THIS LEADS TO KINGDOM HEARTS]], and from those words it feels like everything is going to be alright soon.
* In Sora’s The World That Never Was he runs into [[spoiler:Roxas]] who shares his memories with Sora, including [[spoiler:memories of Xion]]. And during the ending level, Riku is asked questions by [[spoiler:Roxas, Ventus, and Xion. Looks like Xion wasn’t forgotten after all!]]
* A bit more meta than most examples here, but this game is basically Riku's journey to forgive himself for what happened in the first Kingdom Hearts game.