* Lindesfarne, after learning that Chertsey Ealing, the actual princess, [[NotSoDifferent ran away from home after her adoptive parents divorced]], immediately goes and carefully gives Kevin a hug out of love and gratitude before arranging for Chertsey to be exposed as princess, giving her a home and a family.
* [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/1998/kk1109.html The buzzards' tribute to Kell's father at his funeral]].
* [[http://kevinandkell.com/2000/kk0524.html This comic]], from right after Fiona's parents divorce.
* Corrie revealing herself to Ralph as his daughter, and him welcoming her with open arms.
-->'''Corrie:''' I have to tell you, father...I'm not much of a hunter.\\
'''Ralph:''' Neither am I. Welcome home.
* Even after all he's done, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2002/kk1020.html Rudy and Fiona still help Vin escape,]] and a year later he finally gets [[http://kevinandkell.com/2003/kk0601.html a happy ending.]]
* When Angelique came to Lindsfarne's graduation and showed she wasn't an EvilMatriarch.
* The human Danielle, now changed into her rabbit counterpart in that world, is having trouble fitting in considering that she is still an omnivore that freaks out nearly everyone when she forgets to hide it. Looking for a kindred spirit, she finds young Coney, a bunny kitten who is a carnivore herself. Cradling her when the kitten is sleeping peacefully on her lap, Danielle notes...
-->'''Danielle:''' Psst, You have a human soul in there too, don't you? In that case, I'll stay.
* During the time when she's almost blinded by Ray, Tammy becomes closer to him, and the two start actually falling in love, rather than Tammy using Ray for his light.
* After Kell is removed as CEO of Herd Thinner's inc. [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2012/kk0907.html What looks like the whole staff leaves right behind her.]]
* At least Bruno has ''some'' parental attention [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2003/kk0225.html in his life]].
* When Rudy graduated from Caliban Academy, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0513.html he gave his bone necklace to Coney.]][[note]]Remember, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2000/kk1206.html the bone was originally Fiona's.]] [[WordOfGod Bill]] said she was okay with him giving the bone to Coney.[[/note]]
* Rudy [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0315.html was not treated kindly by the public]] when he chose to join Beige University's competitive ''gardening'' team.[[note]]Ignore the fact that he initially relished the hubbub it caused. By the time he got on campus, [[RealityEnsues he didn't appreciate it anymore]].[[/note]] [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0909.html Members of the team]] [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0910.html hazed him mercilessly]] [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk1005.html at first.]] But at their first road match, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk1012.html the team defended him when opposing fans threw chew toys at him,]] practically creating an honor guard for him with their shovels.
** [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk1010.html The first one to do so was Carl,]] a rhino who was one of Rudy's harshest critics on the team to that point.
--->'''Carl:''' Hey, buttsniffer. You forgot your harvesting shovel.