* Whenever Tomoe and Nanami do a AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther moment.
* Nanami [[spoiler: making sure Yukiji takes the "medicine" Tomoe got her in the past, despite how much it must have hurt to see Tomoe care for another.]]
* Tomoe proposing to child!Nanami in chapter 62. [[spoiler: Not to mention he FINALLY spit it out.]]
* At the end of chapter 65 Nanami discovers what Tomoe really thinks of her: [[spoiler: as a flower bud that will one day bloom.]]
* Nanami and Yukiji's interactions with each other, [[spoiler: even more so if you know their true relationship]].
* Yukiji's husband refused to take another wife because he loved only Yukiji.
* Tomoe, a ruthless Youkai, actually trying [[spoiler: to make Nanami happy by showing the cherry blossom]].
* The Fallen God [[spoiler: Kuromaro is actually a very nice person who would happy to die to help people.]]
* The birth of Yukiji's child.
* Yukiji died in happiness and reunited with her husband, knowing that [[spoiler: her child will live and her bloodline will continue to exist far into the future.]]
* Nanami and Tomoe finally admitted their love for each other.
* Unari is a very powerful, but very lonely sea guardian who's very self-conscious about her looks, being half mermaid and half dragon. Mizuki tells her that he understands loneliness and isolation, then gives her a hug.