* Seto, taking Mary away from her long isolation and showing her that not all [[HumansAreTheRealMonsters Humans Are Monsters]] in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWn6wBhaEA Imagination Forest]].
* Momo, becoming a ManicPixieDreamGirl in an attempt to help Hibiya with his SurvivorGuilt in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIir4nuQyU Otsukimi Recital]].
* All the moments between Haruka and Takane where life was simpler and happier and they haven't went through UnwillingRoboticisation yet.
* Ene's reason to call Shintaro "Master". Why? Because ForgottenFirstMeeting ensues after her, when she was still [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold Takane]] [[GamerChick Enomoto]], lost a bet after he beat her in a videogame. The deal was that if she lost she would become his servant and call him Master, but Shintaro believed it was too akward and told her to forget about it. Even after becoming a [[InsideAComputerSystem Cyber Girl]], she still remembers it and calls him Master because of it.
* Despite becoming stoic after his UnwillingRoboticisation, Konoha shows great concern and worry for Hiyori and Hibiya and the GroundhogDayLoop they went through in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyxplRPBIdc Konoha no Sekai Jijou]].
* Shintaro deciding to accept Ayano's death, thus avoiding the fate of Route XX in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wrDGfYCWA Lost Time Memory]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTItR6X1apc Summertime Record]].
* Shounen Brave's flashback to just ''how'' Seto and Mary met. [[spoiler:[[ShipTease There's hand-holding and a heart involved]]]].