* Despite becoming stoic after his UnwillingRoboticisation, Konoha shows great concern and worry for Hiyori and Hibiya and the GroundhogDayLoop they went through in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyxplRPBIdc Konoha no Sekai Jijou]].
* Seto, taking Marry away from her long isolation and showing her that not all [[HumansAreTheRealMonsters Humans Are Monsters]] in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWn6wBhaEA Imagination Forest]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1UPshynsmw Gunjou Rain]]. Five and a half minutes of Shion singing her love for her daughter Marry, the only thing she has in the world, and the hope that one day, she'll be able to see the world and find love like she did. [[spoiler:It hits TearJerker territory halfway through when she recalls Azami's disappearance, and her subsequent death, finishing on Marry reading her diary and beginning to cry when she realises how much Shion loved her]].
* Momo, becoming a ManicPixieDreamGirl in an attempt to help Hibiya with his SurvivorGuilt in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIir4nuQyU Full Moon Recital]].
** "Believe in you because you're you!"
* Though it's subtle, seeing [[TheStoic Kido]] letting Momo rest in her lap near the end of Full Moon Recital was pretty cute.
* Shounen Brave's flashback to just ''how'' Seto and Marry met. [[spoiler:[[ShipTease There's hand-holding and a heart involved]]]].
* Shintaro deciding to accept Ayano's death, thus avoiding the fate of Route XX in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wrDGfYCWA Lost Time Memory]].
* [[FreezeFrameBonus A momentary one]], but halfway through ''Summertime Record'', when [[spoiler:Haruka opens his eyes and turns around to find the others heading toward him, you can see that [[ShipTease Takane is the closest, and the only one running toward him.]]]]
* The Mekakushi Dan having fun together in [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2iLvb3mwQ daze PV]]. Even more so when you consider [[spoiler: the implications that it takes place after Summertime Record]].
[[folder: Light Novel]]
* Ene's reason to call Shintaro "Master". Why? Because ForgottenFirstMeeting ensues after her, when she was still [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold Takane]] [[GamerChick Enomoto]], lost a bet after he beat her in a video game. The deal was that if she lost she would become his servant and call him Master, but Shintaro believed it was too awkward and told her to forget about it. Even after becoming a [[InsideAComputerSystem Cyber Girl]], she still remembers it and calls him Master because of it.
* "...Because we're brothers." The way Seto shows genuine affection to Kano [[spoiler: after he breaks down near the end of the fifth novel]] goes to show how close they, and the rest of the Mekakushi Dan, are.
* Though it's a mild one, Kido instantly jumps to Kano's defense in the fourth novel when Shintarou asks if Kano might hate him despite the somewhat shady circumstances. It's quite sweet to see just how trusting of Kano she is despite their bickering.
* After Haruka tells Shintaro that [[spoiler: he only has a year left to live, Shintaro spends the entire night with him in his room and never leaves his side.]]
* A Fridge example: With Hiyori and [[CoolBigSis Ayaka]] both in the Heat-Haze, it's quite possible that they met for the first time, since Hiyori didn't know she had a sister until [[spoiler: Ayaka's funeral.]]
* All the moments between Haruka and Takane where life was simpler and happier and they haven't went through UnwillingRoboticisation yet. Also, when Shintaro and Ayano join their circle.
* One of the flashback scenes in episode 9 of the anime shows [[CoolBigSis Ayano]] walking in on Kano drawing on Seto's face, while Seto protests, clearly upset. Kano claims he was making him the villain for their game of superheroes that day, but Seto doesn't want to be the villain. In response, Ayano grabs the marker, draws on her face, and pretends that they are members of the 'Graffiti Rangers'. Even Kido joins in, and they get Kano to draw on his face, too.
* Pretty much any time you just get to see the Dan interacting casually can be considered this. When you consider what so many of them have gone through in the past, it's pretty great to see them all happy.
* Though it's subtle, seeing [[TheStoic Kido]] smiling at the thought of a group dinner in one of the episodes of the anime is pretty sweet
* At the very beginning of Episode 11, [[spoiler:as Shintaro sees various memories of Kuroha's victories, you can see Momo has her arms around Hibiya and is slightly in front of him, implying [[GoThroughMe she tried to shield him with her own body]] before he killed them]].
* Also, Momo uses her powers to attract all the Mekakushi-Dan's members, which works. She also manages to cheer up poor Hibiya, who was quite depressed after the GroundhogDayLoop and even Kano, who was broken after all the past events and Ayano's death.
* The final episode of the anime. [[spoiler: EverybodyLives (even Ayano and Hiyori). EarnYourHappyEnding indeed.]]
* The best moment ever would have to be in episode 10. [[spoiler: After seeing Shion and Azami get trapped there's Marry, who's free and has Seto come to her rescue. Aw.]]