* Seto, taking Marry away from her long isolation and showing her that not all [[HumansAreTheRealMonsters Humans Are Monsters]] in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWn6wBhaEA Imagination Forest]].
* Momo, becoming a ManicPixieDreamGirl in an attempt to help Hibiya with his SurvivorGuilt in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIir4nuQyU Otsukimi Recital]].
** "Believe in you because you're you!"
* All the moments between Haruka and Takane where life was simpler and happier and they haven't went through UnwillingRoboticisation yet.
* Ene's reason to call Shintaro "Master". Why? Because ForgottenFirstMeeting ensues after her, when she was still [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold Takane]] [[GamerChick Enomoto]], lost a bet after he beat her in a videogame. The deal was that if she lost she would become his servant and call him Master, but Shintaro believed it was too awkward and told her to forget about it. Even after becoming a [[InsideAComputerSystem Cyber Girl]], she still remembers it and calls him Master because of it.
* Despite becoming stoic after his UnwillingRoboticisation, Konoha shows great concern and worry for Hiyori and Hibiya and the GroundhogDayLoop they went through in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyxplRPBIdc Konoha no Sekai Jijou]].
* Shintaro deciding to accept Ayano's death, thus avoiding the fate of Route XX in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wrDGfYCWA Lost Time Memory]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTItR6X1apc Summertime Record]].
* Shounen Brave's flashback to just ''how'' Seto and Marry met. [[spoiler:[[ShipTease There's hand-holding and a heart involved]]]].
* "...Because we're brothers." The way Seto shows genuine affection to Kano [[spoiler: after he breaks down near the end of the fifth novel]] goes to show how close they, and the rest of the Mekakushi Dan, are.
* It's subtle, but the interactions between the Mekakushi Dan as shown in Lost Time Memory are really sweet.
* Pretty much any time you just get to see the Dan interacting casually can be considered this. When you consider what so many of them have gone through in the past, it's pretty great to see them all happy.
* The Mekakushi Dan having fun together in [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2iLvb3mwQ daze PV]]. Even more so when you consider [[spoiler: the implications that it takes place after Summertime Record]].
* Episode 11. Momo uses her powers to attract all the Mekakushi-Dan's members, which works. She also manages to cheer up poor Hibiya, who was quite depressed after the GroundhogDayLoop and even Kano, who was broken after all the past events and Ayano's death.
* The final episode of the anime. [[spoiler: EverybodyLives (even Ayano and Hiyori). EarnYourHappyEnding indeed.]]
* Though it's subtle, seeing [[TheStoic Kido]] smiling at the thought of a group dinner in one of the episodes of the anime is pretty sweet.
* One of the flashback scenes in episode 9 of the anime shows [[CoolBigSis Ayano]] walking in on Kano drawing on Seto's face, while Seto protests, clearly upset. Kano claims he was making him the villain for their game of superheroes that day, but Seto doesn't want to be the villain. In response, Ayano grabs the marker, draws on her face, and pretends that they are members of the 'Graffiti Rangers'. Even Kido joins in, and they get Kano to draw on his face, too.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1UPshynsmw Gunjou Rain]]. Five and a half minutes of Shion singing her love for her daughter Marry, the only thing she has in the world, and the hope that one day, she'll be able to see the world and find love like she did. [[spoiler:It hits TearJerker territory halfway through when she recalls Azami's disappearance, and her subsequent death, finishing on Marry reading her diary and beginning to cry when she realises how much Shion loved her]].
* [[FreezeframeBonus A momentary one]], but halfway through ''Summertime Record'', when [[spoiler:Haruka opens his eyes and turns around to find the others heading toward him, you can see that [[ShipTease Takane is the closest, and the only one running toward him.]]]]
* At the very beginning of Episode 11, [[spoiler:as Shintaro sees various memories of Kuroha's victories, you can see Momo has her arms around Hibiya and is slightly in front of him, implying [[GoThroughMe she tried to shield him with her own body]] before he killed them]].