* Koko apologizing for not being able to give Jonah her opinion when he talks about how he still loves the world despite the awful things he's experienced.
* Koko comforts Valmet [[spoiler:after she kills Chan]] by telling her that she was able to avenge the deaths of her Finnish Rapid Deployment Force subordinates, putting their souls at ease and giving them closure.
-->'''Koko''': I believe the souls of the men you lost in that desert are now resting peacefully. You did not fail a single one of them. You have my admiration. I hope you don't mind hearing that from someone like me.
* Dr. Miami's recruitment of [[spoiler:Karen]] is this as well as funny; the good doctor sees a woman who tried to kidnap her (probably within the last year) huddled up on the street with nowhere to go after a mental breakdown. Her immediate reaction? She trots over and starts chattering at her, along the way offering a bath, a place to stay, and a job without a single hint of ill will toward her former would-be captor.
* Valmet comforting Koko after [[spoiler:R's death]].
* When Kasper's team hears about [[spoiler:R's death]], they all give a toast to him in respect.
* The temper tantrum Chequita throws when [[spoiler:Jonah leaves Kaspar's team]] shows she really liked him a lot.
* The team and Koko welcoming back Jonah like friends [[spoiler:even when Jonah drew out his sidearm and threatened Koko with it.]]