* Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Bruce Dickinson dedicated the performance of "Blood Brothers" to the late Ronnie James Dio during the Final Frontier North America tour.
--> "You are the fucking Rainbow In The Darkness!"
** Also when he threw the horns and said that it was the only time he has ever done it or ever will do it, because it was Dio's gesture and he was doing it in Dio's memory.
** And in the Australian wing it was dedicated to the victims of the Christchurch earthquake in New Zealand.
** And during a stretch of the 2011 summer tour they dedicated it to the victims of the Oslo shoot-up, sort of.
* Bruce played a gig in Sarajevo in 1994, when the country was at its war torn worst. That in itself is tear jerkingly heartwarming, but when Bruce ran out on stage to a down and low and quiet audience and shouted "Scream for me, Sarajevo!" the crowd suddenly experienced a major MoodWhiplash and fucking screamed louder than possible for him, showing that they after all were able to put their losses and troubles aside in the worst of situations, and just rock the fuck out. Read all about it [[http://metaltalk.net/columns/20100821.php here]].
* Don't forget that every time they play Blood Brothers they also dedicate it to their fans and have since ''Rock In Rio'' over ten years ago.
* The guy in Colombia crying ManlyTears [[TearsOfJoy of Joy]] after catching Nicko's drumstick. He is just so ''happy'' and overwhelmed, you have to feel for how much it meant for him.
* Any time one meets any of the band members, particularly Dave Murray. He is extremely light and fluffy and happy, and has not a care in the world. He always has time for the fans and will give you a hug and even a guitar pick if you're lucky!
* The Clive Aid gigs, a series of benefit gigs held at London's Brixton Academy, to help fund Clive Burr's medical bills after diagnosis with MS left him bankrupt. Particularly when they'd bring out Clive on stage.
* In 2011, the barrier collapsed at a concert in Rio De Janeiro 10 seconds into the first song. Bruce stopped singing to get the crowd to move back (the rest of the band would finish the tune). After 30 minutes break, and the security not being able to fix the barrier, Bruce came out with the bad news of not being able to play that night... But immediately followed it up by telling the fans to keep their ticket stubs as they'd happily play a free concert for them the next night. Watch the situation [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gRL4b67Fo0 here]].
** Especially what makes it this is that any other band, like GunsNRoses, would flip out and cancel the show and never come back to Rio. Maiden always promise to finish what they start, and Maiden would never disappoint Brazil, the country that loves them most!