* Twoflower and Rincewind reuniting. Even if they're both imprisoned, Twoflower is just so ''happy'' to hear Rincewind's voice.
** And then Twoflower is even ''happier'' to see Rincewind face-to-face after the wizzard unlocks their cells. D'aw.
* Cohen the Barbarian gives his sword to Twoflower. "Hey four-eyes! Catch!" never before sounded so Heartwarming.
* The Silver Horde accepting their upcoming deaths, and Mr. Saveloy deciding to join them and go out a hero after a life of mediocre teaching.
* For this troper, it's Rincewind's return back to Ankh-Morpork. It's pretty funny as well, but imagining his tears of joy as he looks upon the city he's been away for for so long...
* The Luggage finding itself on its home soil again, and [[spoiler: acquiring a mate and offspring]].
* When Lord Hong [[spoiler: captures Rincewind]] toward the end of the book, Cohen the Barbarian decides to rescue him.
-->'''Cohen''': [[spoiler: 'I said ''come on''. We ain't like Hong. Rincewind's a weasel, but he's ''our'' weasel.']]