* [[spoiler: Bill's final ride down the hill on Silver, snapping Audra out of her trance. Their loving embrace at the end is the perfect triumphant cap to the story.]]
* At the end [[spoiler: Ben and Beverly finally hook up and leave Derry together.]] VictoriousChildhoodFriend doesn't even begin to cover it.
** The movie adds another layer of heartwarming to this. [[spoiler: Not only do Ben and Beverly end up getting married, Beverly gets pregnant shortly afterwards, hinting that the curse of infertility on the group has been broken.]]
* The Losers Club teaming up to protect Mike from Henry Bowers, even though they barely know him at the time.
* Bill and Georgie's relationship seen at the beginning of the novel and talked about from time to time.
* While hiding from Henry's gang. Beverly thanks Ben for the poem he wrote for her, even when he denies it.
* Some of the anecdotes by Mike's father sink into this. Despite the racism he experienced, there were still white people who would fight tooth and nail; the story of the Sheriff working on the case after a vicious hate crime is particularly heartwarming.