* Kacey coming back to help out Gravity 5 in "How To Rock Braces and Glasses."
** Kacey and Stevie's fist bump in that scene, to signify their new status as friends.
* Stevie giving up her chance of winning the bet to stick up for Kacey in "How To Rock a Messy Bet."
* Kacey dropping out of the election for class president to support Kevin in "How To Rock an Election."
* The end of "How To Rock a Secret Agent", where Kacey rattles off Stevie's favorite color, middle name, and birthday, all things that Stevie had previously [[WhatTheHellHero called her out]] for not knowing.
* Moments where Grace thanks or compliments Gravity Five. She really can be a nice person when Molly isn't telling her what to do.
* The end of "How To Rock a Lunch Table": Kacey, after spending the whole episode obsessing over sitting at the Perf table, decides (with a little help from Zander) that her current table can be just as awesome as long as [[TrueCompanions her friends]] [[ThePowerOfFriendship are there.]]
* Stevie encouraging Kacey during her part time job at Danny Mangos.
** Kacey helping Stevie get her job back.
* Kacey introducing the members of Gravity 5 by name on stage and saying they're a team she's proud to be part of.
* Anything between Nelson and Grace.
** The ending of "How to Rock a Singing Telegram"
-->'''Grace''': You know Nelson, if you had asked me to go to the dance, I would have said yes.
-->'''Nelson''': You would? Will you go to the dance with me?
-->'''Grace''': We're already at the dance.
-->'''Nelson''': Will you stay at the dance with me?
* Molly, [[AlphaBitch of all people]], gets one in "How To Rock a Uniform":
-->'''Molly:''' If Kacey and I can find common ground, anyone can.
* The ending of "How To Rock Camping" was really sweet. After successfully [[spoiler: saving Zander from the poisonous berries he ate]], the group sits by a campfire and sings "Only You Can Be You" together. For one night, it's like the social barriers that typically divide them have disappeared.
* Gravity 5 still letting Grace perform with them after Kacey comes back in "How to Rock Cee Lo"