* When Nicholas Angel realises that it's Danny Butterman's birthday and not only feels guilty that they've spent the morning investigating, goes out to buy him a Japanese Peace Lily like his own.
* At the end when Angel [[spoiler: leaves flowers at Danny's mother's grave with him.]]
* The look of awe on Danny's face when Nicholas [[spoiler: returns to Sandford instead of going back to London.]]
* After the [[spoiler: epic shoot out in Somerfield]] when one of the [[PunnyName Andes]] turns to Nicholas and tells him 'Don't go being a twat now' in response to [[spoiler: Nicholas going after Skinner on his own. They've been at odds throughout the entire movie, yet they manage to come together in the end. Even more heartwarming is Angel's smile as he responds that he wouldn't 'give him the satisfaction'.]]
** Related to this one; when the cops are goofing off and having a laugh at the end when taking a break from doing the huge amounts of paperwork required from them. Similarly, after they've been at odds with Angel throughout the movie, it's nice to see both him relax with them and them openly let him into the group.
* The morning after Angel and Danny had a little spat, Angel comes in to try and convince Danny to investigate with him.
-->'''Angel:''' Thanks for the monkey.\\
'''Danny:''' S'yours, isn't it.\\
'''Angel:''' [[HoYay I won it for you.]]
* Angel's reaction to seeing the reporter he was going to speak to die before him. Most of the time he is portrayed as having a stick up the ass, yet here he appears genuinely upset.
* When Andy #2 thinks that Andy #1 has been shot, he [[ItsPersonal screams in utter rage]] and returns fire, even after Andy #1 assures him that all the [[Film/ShaunOfTheDead red on him]] is just spaghetti sauce. After seeing the two act condescending to literally every other character onscreen throughout the entire movie, it's good to see them at least show concern for each other.
** Even better is Andy #1 and Angel's moment shortly after (when Angel goes after Skinner):
--->'''Andy #1:''' Angel! Don't go being a twat, now.\\
'''Angel:''' I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.
* A small one, but a scene or two after Nick has informed Danny that proper terminology is to refer to traffic accidents as ''collisions'' [[note]](Because "accident" implies no one's at fault) [[/note]] Nick asks Danny how his mother died, and he responds innocently, "Traffic collision." It's a bit ComicallyMissingThePoint (as it refers to a years-old case, not an actively-being-investigated one), but it also shows that, despite what Nick thinks at this point in the movie, Danny really ''is'' listening to what he says and taking it seriously enough to change his own behavior. [[spoiler:Turns into a TearJerker when it turns out she killed herself. In a way, he's saying her death was someone's fault.]]
* Also a small one, but Nick's insistence on calling Doris a "police officer" rather than "policewoman". Because according to him, gender has nothing to do with it.
* Another small moment, but near the end in a FreezeFrameBonus, we see Mr. Peter Ian Staker happily reunited with his pet swan. He even seems to be cuddling it!