* When [[spoiler:Zero finds his mother at the end of the movie.]]
* Stanley [[spoiler: carrying Zero up the mountain.]] Doesn't matter if you read it as HoYay or not, it's still ridiculously cute. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome.
* "I can fix that."
* At the end of the film, all the boys rushing out to greet Stanley and even Zero when they return.
* From the 2003 Film:
--> '''Mr. Pendanski:''' "Nobody cares about him! Nobody CARES about Hector Zeroni!"
--> '''Stanley:''' "I do."
* At the end of the book, [[spoiler: Hector's mother]] sings this to him
--> "If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply;
--> Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by
--> [[ParentalLoveSong Be strong my weary wolf, turn around boldly]]
--> [[ParentalLoveSong Fly high, my baby bird]]
--> [[ParentalLoveSong My angel, my only]]."
* "I don't smell anything". Stanley III finally inventing something successfully after years of hard work and bad luck makes this phrase more powerful than it should be.
* Sarah refusing to leave Elya after finding out about his curse. One could interpret her choice as a big [[ScrewDestiny "screw you" to destiny itself]].