* Megara's song "I Won't Say I'm In Love," especially the ending. There IS a reason why this song is overused in AMV's.
** The deleted song "I Can't Believe My Heart" it replaced is pretty good too.
* The ending song: The gods set an image of Hercules in the stars, and ''That's Phil's Boy''. Even makes the curmudgeonly Phil tear up.
* "People always do crazy things when they're in love."
* "Father, this is the moment I've always dreamed of. But, a life without Meg, even an immortal life would be empty. I, I wish to stay on earth with her. I finally know where I belong."
* A whole lot of the lyrics in ''Go the Distance,'' and the message about hope and determination in them.
--> ''I have often dreamed of a far-off place, where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me. Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face, and a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be. I will'' find ''my way. I can go the distance. I don't care how far; somehow, I'll be strong. I know'' every ''mile will be worth my while. I will go most anywhere to feel like I belong.''
** And even when Herc gives up his godhood for Meg, the song still all comes true. He could have had that with the gods but he gets it all just as much with her.
* Personally with all the dead parents in Disney movies, I like to see that Herc still loves his mortal adoptive parents as much as his divine blood parents, and both sets of parents love him as well. Especially at the end when Herc comes down and they embrace each other.
** There's also a part in Zero To Hero when normally in Disney movies after the kid grows up you don't really see the parents and if they do show up it's not until the end. However in the song it shows that Herc gives a lot of the money he's made with his heroics to his mortal adopted parents and they are very proud of him.
* During 'One Last Hope' when Herc fails yet another test instead of berating him Phil tells him (in song) that it's not all about power and instead the heart that really matters in being a hero. Then Herc tosses a sword feeling sorry for himself, and he hits the target. The looks on their faces say it all.
** In the Finnish version, Phil says (roughly translated): "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbU7Oe07JFg&t=2m6s This is how you recognise a true hero: listen to your heart - that's how you'll get strong]]". What really [[NarmCharm sells it]] is the tone of utter ''pride'' in Phil's voice.
* When Zeus is finally able to talk to his son after so many years he is ecstatic.
* Hercules casually pulls down a tree to retrieve a flower for Megara, hands it to her, and then kisses her on the cheek. Megara instantly looks forward with wide eyes as though her thoughts have instantly been banished (a milder variant of a HeroicBSOD). She then gives a small smile and touches her hand to her cheek.
* Hercules and Pegasus [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8kq2RuBSYY meeting for the first time.]]
** Also, the reunion, where it's played the ''exact'' same way, but with the roles reversed, right down to the headbutt.
* Meg returning from the dead.
* During the final song "A Star is Born", we see the gods making a constellation of Hercules in the sky... And then Phil sees it and overhears someone saying, "That's Phil's boy!"... and as he begins crying, so do we...
** Becomes more Heartwarming when you recogninze the guy as the some one who earlier in the film was mocking him and Herc only for he and others to witness themselves Herc became a Hero.
* The opening scene on Olympus, where Zeus is playing with Herc. Zeus is ''such'' an adorably doting father.
* When Hercules is discouraged about not becoming a true hero, Phil gives him a pep talk.
-->I've seen 'em all, and I'm telling you, you got something I've never seen before. I can feel it, right down to these stubby bowlegs of mine. There is ''nothing'' you can't do, kid.
* How about Pegasus and Meg doing a headbutt...followed by the big guy giving her an affectionate lick, followed by a hug from both of them. Really is heartwarming when you consider how much they disliked each other when they first met.
!!Disney's ''Hercules: The Series''
* The episode where the hero seeks to free Prometheus. Herc even gives a PatrickStewartSpeech in his defense.
* In "Hercules and the Green-Eyed Monster", Daedalus is getting remarried and Icarus is worried that his new stepmother, Thespis, will take his dad's love away from him. When she saves him from falling all the way down the throat of a personification of Jealousy, we have this exchange:
-->'''Icarus''': Wow. You saved me. You could have had Dadalus all to yourself. I was almost out of the picture.
-->'''Thespis''': Oh, Icarus, I don't want you out of the picture. I want to be in the picture with you.
* In "Hercules and the Yearbook", Meg singing "The Man That I Love" to reassure her husband after seeing how awkward he was in his high-school years.
-->''The most precious gems have their roots in the rough''
-->''Just like my hero, the man that I love.''