* What Okosan says to [[spoiler: Sakuya after the latter discovers that he is not a pure-blood fantail]]:
---> '''Oko''': ''Sakuya, and Yuuya, and Okosan all have their own wonderful names! [[SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped Names more important than any breed!]]''
* The ending of the main story of Holiday Star is this combined with a massive TearJerker, [[spoiler:with the characters reaffirming the value of life and their determination to return to the world and move on to whatever future awaits them]].
* In an extra in Holiday Star, we see [[spoiler: [[BigBrotherInstinct Yuuya]] learning that Sakuya is in danger of being assassinated. We learn that Sakuya really isn't in that much danger, but Yuuya's concern for his little brother is incredibly touching.]]
* Another extra has the King's subjects offering him candies. That's [[JustForPun sweet]] enough, considering that he always looks [[ShrinkingViolet scared or about to cry]], but gets even better: [[spoiler:this is after all the subjects have been freed from Holiday Star. They aren't just trying to cheer him up, they're ''forgiving'' and accepting him]].
* Doctor Shuu adopting [[spoiler:Miru and Kaku]] as his own children--not in the "future experiment fodder" sense, either, as when the protagonist catches up to him again, [[spoiler:Miru and Kaku]] have redecorated his whole infirmary and he reluctantly let them keep it.
* Hiyoko's little [[YouAreBetterThanYouThinkYouAre speech]] to Yuuya if you choose to meet with him at the temple in Holiday Star
* The manga's 12th chapter, which details [[spoiler:what life in Hatoful House was like]], is this. [[spoiler:Knowing what happened to everyone in it also makes it a huge TearJerker]].
* In the BBL route, Nageki [[spoiler: telling Kazuaki that all he ever wanted was for him to be happy.]]
* In Holiday Star, the scene in the ending where [[spoiler: Nageki holds Hitori's wing, as they fall]].