* What Okosan says to [[spoiler: Sakuya after the latter discovers that he is not a pure-blood fantail]]:
---> '''Oko''': ''Sakuya, and Yuuya, and Okosan all have their own wonderful names! [[SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped Names more important than any breed!]]''
* The ending of the main story of Holiday Star is this combined with a massive TearJerker, [[spoiler:with the characters reaffirming the value of life and their determination to return to the world and move on to whatever future awaits them]].
* In an extra in Holiday Star, we see [[spoiler: [[BigBrotherInstinct Yuuya]] learning that Sakuya is in danger of being assassinated. We learn that Sakuya really isn't in that much danger, but Yuuya's concern for his little brother is incredibly touching.]]
* Doctor Shuu adopting [[spoiler: Miru and Kaku]] as his own children--not in the "future experiment fodder" sense, either, as when the protagonist catches up to him again he's redecorated his office with Christmas decorations.
* Hiyoko's little [[YouAreBetterThanYouThinkYouAre speech]] to Yuuya if you choose to meet with him at the temple in Holiday Star