* In the sequel, the entire scene where Gloria sings [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOr65hYgHq0&feature=related "Bridge of Light"]] to Erik. It gets better when the other penguins join in.
** It gets more Heartwarming at the end when Erik joins in.
* Erik [[spoiler:singing an improvised opera about how heroic and brave his father is to convince the elephant seals to help the penguins]], and it works.
* Everyone trying to help each other out from being trapped to the song ''Under Pressure''.
** Even the penguins who are trapped help by singing and encouraging the penguins and elephant seals who are pounding on the ice.
* Erik dancing on Mumble's feet near the beginning. Sure, it goes wrong less than a minute later, but the sheer joy on his face is wonderful to see.
* In the first film, the Amigos just accept Mumble as one of their own, no questions asked, and they stick by him all through both films. Fast and true friends, indeed.
* Ramon finally winning Carmen's heart off by leaping off the doomberg to join her in the blocked-off Emperorland.
-->'''Ramon''': A thousand lifetimes up there is nothing compared to this one exquisite moment here with you.