* Jeff's interactions with Mimi, trying to undo some of the damage Him did to her.
* Minnie and Junior being so much closer after her death and resurrection.
* YMMV, a particularly odd one for [[spoiler:Mandy, that comes right after her MEH of beating up Junior. She]] neither kills Junior or Mimi and even congratulates Junior for standing up to [[spoiler:her]]!
* A rather strange one, [[spoiler:Him has a picture Dexter, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Courage, and Mimi together. He drew mustaches, silly eyes, the usual stuff one would do to make fun of people, but for Mimi, he just drew horns.]] Make of that what you will.
* [[spoiler: When Aku takes Chi away to 'discipline' her, he begins by giving her a lecture...demands that she looks at him when he's talking to her...and then stops her from crying by pulling the most ridiculously funny faces. It's implied that while far from ideal, Aku clearly dotes on his daughter and their relationship is a lot healthier than the ones between Him and Mimi, and Mandy and her children.]]
* Jr. and his Nergal symbiote seem to be [[http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=282 getting along]] quite well since the big incident.
* Most recent pages actually have Mandy acting more motherly. She warns Junior about the traps she just set up around the house, lends him some of her old clothes to give ''MIMI''(though she still addresses to her as a pet) after Minnie makes it clear she's not lending hers and is generally acting as not a bitch. As much as [[TheStoic M]][[DiabolicalMastermind a]][[EnfanteTerrible n]][[TheSociopath d]][[PerpetualFrowner y]] can anyway, but it's still a major improvement. Whether that's because Junior stood up to her and proved his worth(Which is actually in-character for canon Mandy) or because that's what she's usually like when she isn't in battle mode and angry, it's nice to see Mandy can still act like a normal mother.