* Christina asking Meredith to be her person and Meredith accepting it
* Meredith letting Christina sleep in her bed (even though Derek is there too)
* Everyone´s reaction when Meredith is close to death after drowning
* Alex offering a sympathetic ear to Meredith when he finds out her mom has Alzheimer´s.
* When Georges´mother comes into the hospital for surgery, Callie decides to come out as bisexual and tells her that she has a baby and is really happy now. Mrs. O'Malley's teary smile when she asks if she has any pictures of Sofia goes a long way towards fixing the TearJerker of her own mother's disapproval of her getting married to another woman and saying they're not a real family.
* Derek's marriage proposal to Meredith in "Elevator Love Letter"
* Meredith: "I don't know what it's like to have a father. But I do know what it's like to have a sister. And it's good."
* Meredith: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPBa7n4zRrM "This is a place where horrible things happen...But I have a lot of other memories, too."]]
* In season 9 the hospital is renamed the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
* Jackson congratulating April on winning [[spoiler: Chief Resident]]. Not only is he the one person to do so but he is truly happy for her. Made even more heartwarming when they realise they are now happy after surviving the shooting and grieving for their murdered friends.
* In Season 11, Owen gives a YouAreNotAlone speech to a veteran who was living out of her car. The veteran, Melissa, is embarrassed since she never saw combat and only fixed computers in the Green Zone.
* Season 12's "Mama Tried" had a tribute to Prince two weeks after his death. The song "Nothing Compares 2 U" plays. Creator/ShondaRhimes said on Twitter how Prince's estate allowed the show to use the music to salute the artist.
* Season 12 episode "Sledgehammer" has two young girls named Jess and Aliyah who are in love and attempted suicide after Jess' mom wanted to send her to a gay conversion camp to stop their relationship. Having had enough with her mom, her dad defends her, saying he cares if she is loved and happy and not if she's gay. Jess overhears them and smiles. The doctors are clearly moved by this and are crying.
* Alex lying in bed with Meredith and telling her he ?
* Meredith´s voice message to Alex at the end of season 12.
* "You are not crazy, Lexie. You are a Grey".
* Ellis Grey was hardly an ideal mother, but there still are numerous moments that show that she truly loved her daughter. Examples include:
** The fact that Meredith is the only person she'll allow to visit her when she gets Alzheimer's, and that she signs everything over to her daughter later on.
** In the episode where she becomes almost completely lucid she is harsh to Meredith when they are together, but later on she asks Richard about her own condition and says "What about Meredith? Do I at least recognize Meredith?", revealing how important her daughter is to her.
** It's implied that the real reason why she didn't want Meredith to go to med school is that she wanted her to have a more normal family life.
** Their interactions in "limbo". While it may just have been Meredith's imagination, Ellis' behavior came from somewhere in Mer's own memory and mind.
** When she divorced Thatcher she could have let him have custody of Meredith, giving Ellis all the freedom she could ask for to pursue medicine. Instead she got sole custody of her daughter.
* In the episode after Hahn mysteriously leaves, Cristina is annoyed by this, but when she found out that Callie and Hahn were more than friends she momentarily forgets her frustration and instead wonders if Callie is okay. Later in that episode, when Callie breaks down in the OR, Cristina tells everyone else to leave. She and Sloan stay and take care of Callie, and afterward take her out to Joe's.