* A mix of [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome Awesome]], [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming Heartwarming,]] and TearJerker in [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20070209 this strip,]] when Maxim mourns [[spoiler: Lars]] and gives up his own, very beloved, hat in his honor.
--> "He fight vit us Jägers und die for the house of Heterodyne. Dot make him as goot as vun of us. Ve don't leave our own behind. (...) So ven hyu bury him, make sure he gots a hat."
* Heartwarming/Awesome/Funny in [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090805 this episode,]] which is a bit of a MoodWhiplash.
* Although [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20101018 this page]] comes off as a set-up for TheReveal with a bit of a TearJerker in the two second-to-last panels, it's actually a bit heartwarming if you look a bit further- to quote our [[http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=0000000000000000000002oy&page=304#7577 our forum:]]
-->[[spoiler:Agatha loves Zeetha enough to go be stupid. Tarvek cares enough about Agatha to struggle to stop her. Violetta cares enough about Her Lady to stop her. Tarvek care enough about the cousin who "hates" him, and who he supposedly "hates back, " to be frantic that she's going into deadly danger. Violetta cares enough about her role as protector and defender to John Wayne up anyway...when she KNOWS she is a "bad Smoke Knight, " and KNOWS Zola has already kicked her butt soundly. And Higgs...Higgs "vas beginning to like" Zeetha. Enough to be devastated for her.]]
-->It's a page just chock full of people loving and caring about each other. Each frame is a little jewel of emotional engagement.
* One from, of all people, Baron Wulfenbach. He watched his son take on an entire army by himself, and brilliantly bully them into submission with a combination of mad science and bare-faced bluffing. To see this he had to be moved despite his life-threatening injuries. His response? "[[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20071203 Anything-- being paralyzed for life-- would be an acceptable price for seeing what I have seen my son do today.]]"
* Sleipnir and Theo have been giving us loads of these, such as when the ceiling over their workspace is in danger of collapsing--so Theo handcuffs Sleipnir nice and far away.
-->'''Sleipnir:''' If you die I'll hate you forever, you selfish pig!
-->'''Theo:''' Good! Yes! [[IJustWantMyBelovedToBeHappy Hate me for years and years and years]].
** Another Theo/Sleipnir one--something big is coming for her, but she's still chained to the wall ([[DramaticIrony for her own safety]]). Theo rushes over, but he can't find the key, so he shields her with his body as the danger approaches.
* Higgs is [[spoiler:[[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20110128 postponing Zola-related vengeance to make sure Zeetha's okay.]]]] Awwww.
* Happens earlier between Agatha and one of the [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20051010 Jaegerkin]], as Ognian bursts into tears and hugs her, so delighted to have found the master they were looking for. It manages to be touching in a mother-comforting-her-child kind of way, despite being between a mad scientist and one of her family's comic relief monster HenchmenRace. You find yourself going "awww" even though the "child" is over ten times the "mother"'s age, a couple feet taller when he isn't crouching, and ''has razor sharp teeth''.
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090327 A small one]]:
---> '''Gil:''' Ow! Why are you hitting me? ''I love her and I want to help her!''
---> '''Zeetha:''' Now ''that'', I'll pass along.
* Adorable and hilarious all at once: [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/ggmain/strips/ggmain20091023b.jpg "I'm going to save you both. AND THEN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"]]
* Simultaneously heartwarming, [[MomentOfAwesome awesome]] and [[TearJerker saddening]]:
--> [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20110603 […]I am Castle Heterodyne. My first charge is the safety of the Heterodyne family. All of Europa believes I have failed. And they will not believe otherwise until you are recognized. Publicly. By me. …And you will be.]] [[spoiler: Even if it is my '''final act.''']]
* For pity's sake. [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20110817 Give him something to fight for!]]
** Attached to this moment of IJustWantMyBelovedToBeHappy is that for once, Tarvek actually ''didn't'' see any sort of [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20110907 political calculation]] in the situation.
* The first panel of [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120201 this]] update edges into CrowningMomentOfFunny when Agatha is examining Gil's lightning generators.
-->'''Violetta:''' Did you notice he wrote your name on all the bolts?
-->'''Agatha:''' ''Obviously'' he has too much time on his hands...but I thought it was very sweet.
** It's been established before that the Wulfenbachs put their name on ''everything'' in their machines, the bolts included. This isn't Gil just writing Agatha's name because he was thinking about her; those generators are a gift.
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120224 A match made in]] WarriorHeaven.
* Professor Mittelmind and Fraulein Snaug's weird twisted Spark-Minion relationship: they honestly care about each other and are just so cute.
--> '''Mittelmind''' ''(pleasantly surprised):'' Fraulein Snaug! You're still alive!
--> '''Snaug''' ''(happily):'' And you're still [[OurZombiesAreDifferent a twisted mockery of life]], sir! Whee!
* Ladies and Gentlemen, [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120718 Tarvek has decided]] the ''hell'' with Wulfenbach and IWantMyBelovedToBeHappy.
* From ''very'' early in the comic, [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021106 this little note from Phil]].
* Remember all that [[UnresolvedSexualTension UST?]]. [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20130320 It's been resolved.]]
** The previous strip containing [[spoiler: the LoveConfession from Higgs]] [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20130318 is even better]]
* Turns out, Tarvek does [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20130329 care.]]
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20130726 On the Baron's paper doll,]] attached to one of the outfits is...a beaming little toddler Gil. And there's a cut out version of him to attach to the other outfits as well!
* Tarvek schemes to...[[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20110909 keep his supposedly disliked cousin out of danger.]]
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20131202 The triumphant return of Airman Higgs.]]
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20131209 Maxina Agatha Gillina Heterodyne Clay]]. As Adam put it, "When young Wulfenbach sets out to repair something, he doesn't do it halfway." His expression in the top panel is a look seen on many new fathers.
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20110715 "And I am fond of you, professor. Which is why I shall do this quickly.]] A surprisingly (relatively) compassionate moment from Castle Heterodyne.
* [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090810 Gil's scary look of determination.]]
-->He's ''not'' going to ''die''.
* The fact that for all his rough edges and HeroWithBadPublicity status, the Baron's reign is remembered as "[[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20131021 [like ] some lost golden age of antiquity]]".
* When confronted by the Father Abott that he arranged for Lady Selnikov's arrival as part of a master plan, Martellus [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php#.VGn78ZUtB1s sincerely replies]] that he didn't. Not only is it true, but Martellus seems genuinely taken aback at the thought of plotting against a church.
* In ''Literature/AgathaHAndTheClockworkPrincess, Klaus describes Punch and Judy as "the two greatest people I have ever known." Heartwarming enough on its own, but more so when you remember that the most obvious people to compare them to would be the Heterodyne Boys, who everyone else sees as the greatest people the world has ever known.