* Mathesar's undiminished faith in Nesmith, despite being captured and tortured by Sarris, is so touching.
* Alexander finally [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7bo_A6XnUU#t=1m35s uttering his catchphrase on his own accord]], and ''meaning it''.
* Tommy putting so much effort into "re-learning" how to fly the ship, when he's finally convinced that it matters.
* Fred convincing Guy that he's not the [[RedShirt "throw-away extra guy"]].
** And even right before that; his weakening voice and legs show he's still as terrified of his (perceived) fate as before, but Guy [[HeroicSacrifice has decided to accept it to save the rest of the cast and crew]]).
* At the end of the film, the team has had a DynamicEntry into the side of a convention centre, with [[spoiler:Sarris dead]] and the fans ecstatic. Jason goes forward to bow, but then remembers that his team are there and tells them to all come forth, as he feels that they equally deserve the applause. They gladly accept, at which point Jason kisses Gwen. Contrast to the beginning of the film, when they were almost all reluctant to be there, Jason was hogging the limelight and Gwen couldn't stand him at all.
** And as a metatextual heartwarming moment, we have Tim Allen, Alan Rickman, Sigourney Weaver, Tony Shalhoub, Sam Rockwell, and Missi Pyle (Laliari), taking ''their'' bows, which is something film actors rarely get the opportunity to do on-screen.