* Minnie the dog giving birth to the puppies in "And They Call It Puppy Love". Also the birth of Comet. Then we cut to [[CrowningMomentOfFunny Jesse alone with Minnie and her puppies]].
-->'''Jesse:''' Why did you have to do it in my bed?
* When Jesse and Becky (who are only dating at this point) have a fight, DJ is worried that she'll lose her (the only mother figure she has). Becky assures her that no matter what happens, they'll always be friends.
* Danny and Jesse talking Kimmy out of being a 'teenage bride' made for a great moment.
-->'''Kimmy:''' I can't believe what I'm hearing!\\
'''Jesse:''' [[FunnyMoments I can't believe what I'm saying!]]
* Jesse feeding a baby pig.
* Jesse helping Michelle teach the class the Greek dance Papouli taught her before he died.
* After Steve and DJ go on a game show and realize they don't know as much about each other as they thought, DJ starts questioning their relationship. Then Steve says how it's a good thing that they don't as much about each other as they thought.
-->'''Steve:''' The way I see it, every new thing I learn about you is like opening another present. It makes everyday feel like Christmas.
* The entire final scene of the show with DJ and Steve reuniting, and the last quotes.
-->'''Joey:''' (about Michelle losing her memory) But we stuck it out, just like we always have.
-->'''Danny:''' Just like we always will.
--> (cue group hug and credits)
** Steve's return has one that qualifies as both this and a CrowningMomentOfFunny, a line that shows that some things never change...
-->'''Steve:''' C'mon DJ, [[BigEater I don't wanna miss the buffet!]]