* Pretty much any moment that Satellizer [[DefrostingIceQueen thaws a little bit more]], [[ShipTease especially in regards to Kazuya]], count as this.
* Following close on the heels of a major TearJerker (which also doubles as this, as it shows the tight bond between the characters that trigger it), Satellizer has an epiphany that thaws her out drastically, now realizing that she should start making friends rather than holding herself aloof at the academy. This also triggers a RageBreakingPoint and NoHoldsBarredBeatdown - the CooldownHug afterward also counts.
** The end of that episode shows Satellizer visiting her injured comrade in her hospital room, something that ''nobody'' expected to happen.
* The end of the Bali arc (Chapter 50) sees Kazuya and Satellizer at the airport, preparing to head back to Genetics, when Kazuya is approached by Louis. Louis hands him a storage drive, which has Satellizer's "[[RapeAsDrama past]]" (which he had earlier used as blackmail against her) in it. He figures that since he now knows he can never have his...relationship with his half-sister back, he doesn't need it, so he'll hand it over to Kazuya. Kazuya takes the storage drive...and snaps it in half, because Satellizer's past should never be able to hurt her again.
* Elizabeth sitting with [[TheWoobie the E-Pandoras]] in the cafeteria in Chapter 56. During the "War on Satellizer" arc Elizabeth was the closest thing the manga had to a BigBad, so it's very sweet to see her treating the E-Pandoras as equals and fellow warriors.
** On a similar note, Roxanne Elipton [[WhatTheHellHero calling out some of the other Pandoras]] for mocking the E-Pandoras for being "weak".
-->"What do you think you're saying to the people who are going to cover your backs on the battlefield?"
* After [[BadAss Andre]] pushed his freezing past [[SerialEscalation SEVERAL limits]] and [[HeroicRROD blinded himself]] to help Elizabeth defeat Charles, she cradles him and tells him that she will save him, asking him to believe in her.
* The entirety of Su-Na Lee's backstory (chapters 170-171). It's rough at first (Su-Na's the weird kid nobody liked in school) but gets better once Su-Na meets Gengo. Almost immediately upon meeting him, Su-Na becomes (which may be the first time in her life) much happier to the point a teacher comments that Su-Na had never smiled so brightly until meeting Gengo. Special mention goes to the moonlight, snow scene where Gengo offers Su-Na a place in his family.
* Orie's spirit tells Kazuha that it wasn't her fault she had to kill her and that she hoped she would take care of herself. This is enough to bring the girl to tears after being completely detached from her.