* Let's face it: The original war was awesome, but how many got any happiness out of it? So seeing the Masters and the Servants peaceful, happy and loving each other is impossible to frown at.
* Shirou and Rin's "cat-pajamas" sex-scene... or more accurately ''love''-scene. For a refreshing change in the Nasuverse it was a moment where both parties took joy in the act, and the absolutely ''adorable'' smile that Rin wore through the whole sequence will warm your heart as much as set it racing.
* The thing that Caster and Souichirou are [[spoiler: married]] after all the things they've been put through in the original game is heartwarming in itself.
** We also get a look at Souichirou's feelings on the matter. While he doesn't really understand his own feelings on the matter (being basically emotionless for his whole life), he actually does have ''feelings'' thanks to Caster. And judging by his actions, they aren't bad ones.
** In the Hanafuda minigame Caster is shown making a lovely little scarf for Souichirou. And in their winning sequence he puts it on.
* Overlapping with CrowningMomentOfFunny, Shirou teaching Saber how to swim.
* Saber just having a normal day of playing soccer with kids. Leads to [[DoesNotKnowHisOwnStrength several funny moments]], but just seeing poor Saber being NORMAL is heartwarming.
* The backstory of Shirou and Shinji's friendship is essentially this, more so when looking back at all the bad blood between them in ''Fate/stay night''.
-->'''Shirou''': ''He watched me as he made fun of me for staying behind to work, but in the end, he never left. Harshly, he said,''
-->'''Shinji''': "You must be an idiot... You know you're just being used, right?"
-->'''Shirou''': ''He kept bothering me like that the entire time. And finally, in the early hours of the morning...''
-->'''Shinji''': "Hmmm. You may be an idiot, but you're a good worker, aren't you?"
-->'''Shirou''': ''And he gave me a friendly smile, just as proud as if he'd made it himself.''