* The 'King' alligator Ben Ali Gator silently telling the others, "Back off!" After he falls for the girl hippo Hyacinth.
* The baby Pegasi.
** The end of the Pastoral segment, where everyone settles down to sleep, in preparation for another fun lively day.
** ''Pastorale'' with the Greek Mythology, the centaurs, the fauns, and everyone dancing around.
** A centaurette saving a baby unicorn during the storm.
* ''Ave Maria'' playing at the end of ''Night On Bald Mountain'', showing that good triumphs over evil in the end.
** Religious or not, this is the perfect foil to the absolutely terrifying 'Night on Bald Mountain.'
** That is exactly the reason they were placed back to back; because they are so utterly different in construction and mood.
** Yup, the Ave Maria scene is gorgeous. A beautiful piece of music and the perfect imagery to match it.
** The full narration by Deems Taylor before the segment is heartwarming in itself: "...and then we hear the ''Ave Maria'', with its message of the triumph of hope and life over the powers of despair and death."
!!! ''Fantasia 2000''
* The end of the "Pomp and Circumstance" segment.
* The Rhapsody in Blue segment from ''Fantasia 2000''. By the end, everyone is happy and has received what they dream of--Rachel gets to spend time with her loving parents, John gets to escape his awful wife and have fun at the club while Duke plays, and Jobless Joe gets a job. All of it being set to the final, always-memorable, LastChorusSlowdown main melody of the piece is absolutely perfect.
** YMMV, but this troper finds Joe's happy ending even more satisfying than the others. For three reasons:
*** While the three others wanted something precious but not indispensable, Joe wanted something ''he desperately needed''.
*** The three others get a few seconds of relief and fun in their stories. Not Joe (he's even victim of a KickTheDog moment!).
*** During his entire story, [[TheEeyore Joe never smiles, not even once]]. When he finds by a sheer miracle a job, [[WhenHeSmiles he spends the reminder of the segment with an impossibly huge grin.]]
* The ending of "The Firebird Suite" in ''2000'', when the stag helps the newly-reborn forest sprite bring life to the devastated forest, all set to the segment music's ''awesome'' finale. Daw.
* Animated George Gershwin's cameo in "Rhapsody in Blue".
* The baby whale returning to his mother in the "Pines of Rome" segment.
* This adaption of the "Steadfast Tin Soldier" gets a happier ending than the original.