* The smile Yen Sid and Mickey share at the end of ''The Sorcerer's Apprentice''. "So, how was it?" "Pretty swell, master."
** Followed by the funny moment: "It better not happen again!"
* The baby Pegasi.
** The end of the Pastoral segment, where everyone settles down to sleep, in preparation for another fun lively day.
** ''Pastorale'' with the Greek Mythology, the centaurs, the fauns, and everyone dancing around.
** A centaurette saving a baby unicorn during the storm.
** One of the baby pegasuses is being tossed to and fro in the storm. The mother pegasus immediately goes over to it, grabs it, and protects it and her other babies in a tree.
* The 'King' alligator Ben Ali Gator silently telling the others, "Back off!" After he falls for the girl hippo Hyacinth.
* ''Ave Maria'' playing at the end of ''Night On Bald Mountain'', showing that good triumphs over evil in the end.
** Religious or not, this is the perfect foil to the absolutely terrifying 'Night on Bald Mountain.'
** That is exactly the reason they were placed back to back; because they are so utterly different in construction and mood.
** Yup, the Ave Maria scene is gorgeous. A beautiful piece of music and the perfect imagery to match it.
** The full narration by Deems Taylor before the segment is heartwarming in itself: "...and then we hear the ''Ave Maria'', with its message of the triumph of hope and life over the powers of despair and death."
* The baby triceratops and newly-hatched baby sauropods in "The Rite of Spring". One of the baby sauropods tripped on an in-land puddle, and was looking at one of it's siblings swimming on the water, as if glaring at the swimming one for laughing.
!! ''Fantasia 2000''
* The end of the "Pomp and Circumstance" segment.
* The "Rhapsody in Blue" segment from ''Fantasia 2000''. By the end, everyone is happy and has received what they dream of--Rachel gets to spend time with her loving parents, John gets to escape his awful wife and have fun at the club while Duke plays, and Jobless Joe gets a job. All of it being set to the final, always-memorable, LastChorusSlowdown main melody of the piece is absolutely perfect.
** YMMV, but this troper finds Joe's happy ending even more satisfying than the others. For three reasons:
*** While the three others wanted something precious but not indispensable, Joe wanted something ''he desperately needed''.
*** The three others get a few seconds of relief and fun in their stories. Not Joe (he's even victim of a KickTheDog moment!).
*** During his entire story, [[TheEeyore Joe never smiles, not even once]]. When he finds by a sheer miracle a job, [[WhenHeSmiles he spends the reminder of the segment with an impossibly huge grin.]]
* The ending of "The Firebird Suite" in ''2000'', when the stag helps the newly-reborn forest sprite bring life to the devastated forest, all set to the segment music's ''awesome'' finale. Daw.
* Animated George Gershwin's cameo in "Rhapsody in Blue".
* The baby whale returning to his mother in the "Pines of Rome" segment.
* This adaption of the "Steadfast Tin Soldier" gets a happier ending than the original.