* The reprise of "Let's Play a Love Scene" when Nick finally ''gets it''.
-->''You were the honest friend, I was the great pretender/I hid my feelings until the end/But now I want to say what it means to me/How things will never be the same without you . . .''
* "Bring On Tomorrow" is part-this, part-TearJerker, and part CMOA.
* Tyrone's message on the board - "I WILL READ."
* "These Are My Children". Full stop. The entire song, which proves how devoted Miss Sherman is to her students.
* From the series version, there's the song "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEvOQ4HXB4 Starmaker]]" from the 1st season finale "A Special Place" as sung to the character of Mr. Gregory Crandall (played by Michael Thoma). Also a RealLife example, as Thoma was [[PutOnABus leaving]] after a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, and ended up dying a few months later[[note]](the reason for the departure of his character was due to cutbacks, with the character being mentioned off-screen early in Season 2 and being a case of the [[CharacterOutlivesActor character (briefly) outliving the actor]] before his character [[KilledOffForReal died from a heart attack]])[[/note]]