* The reprise of "Let's Play a Love Scene" when Nick finally ''gets it''.
-->''You were the honest friend, I was the great pretender/I hid my feelings until the end/But now I want to say what it means to me/How things will never be the same without you . . .''
* "Bring On Tomorrow" is part-this, part-TearJerker, and part CMOA.
* Tyrone's message on the board - "I WILL READ."
* "These Are My Children". Full stop. The entire song, which proves how devoted Miss Sherman is to her students.
* The song "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEvOQ4HXB4 Starmaker]]" from the 1st season finale "A Special Place" as sung to the character of Mr. Gregory Crandall (played by Michael Thoma). Also a RealLife example, as Thoma was [[PutOnABus leaving]] after a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, and ended up dying a few months later[[note]](the reason for the departure of his character was due to cutbacks, with the character being mentioned off-screen early in Season 2 and being a case of the [[CharacterOutlivesActor character (briefly) outliving the actor]] before his character [[KilledOffForReal died from a heart attack]])[[/note]]
* Also from the series, there's [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa6KYGVBx0U "Beautiful Dreamer"]], at least in the nostalgic sense.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KyE_28H5oQ "Life Is A Celebration"]] is part this and part SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic.
* The entire "Selling Out" episode.
* Part TearJerker as well: When Nicole's [[MissingMom biological mother]] [[spoiler:is forced to leave, Nicole finds a note from her saying "Never forget the pleasure of the journey". She is then shown performing at a concert, as her mother watches from the wings.]]
-->[[spoiler:"I just wanted to see her perform one last time."]]