* The team is running for their lives from a dimensional singularity that threatens to destroy the whole planet, but Virus still takes the time to [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2010-10-10/comic/voiding-your-warranty/please-mind-the-gap/ Have the faceless army under his command move to safety]]. Given this comic, may also double as a PetTheDog.
** Played for laughs, though, given that the safe distance Virus tells the troops to move to ''keeps increasing.''
** Eastwood does something similar [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2008-01-12/comic/black-and-white/yellow-is-the-colour-of-fear/ at the tail end of the assault on Morth's base.]] With the gang trapped in the CollapsingLair, Eastwood, [[BringMyBrownPants literally pissing himself with fear,]] still has the wherewithal to radio back and tell the rest of the Black Guard to pull back before they get caught in the collapse.
* Also a CrowningMomentOfFunny: [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2010-11-14/comic/voiding-your-warranty/switcheroo/ NEVER EVER LEAVE AGAIN!]]
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2011-07-10/comic/the-cesspool/flashback-backstory/ Dude, Lothar's not only in a typical family group shot but he's also fully organic and looks genuinely happy.]] HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT!?
** Seeing Eastwood and Syrus willing to BS to Schaefer about the weapons in order to protect Lothar's family is pretty heartwarming too.
* "Shit...I need a drink. Pub?" "Pub" Then Virus pats Eastwood's back.
* Poe [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2015-02-09/comic/tangled-web/mercs-with-mouths/ pities Eastwood for what he's endured]] and asks Leyana to leave him alone.
* Virus rescues Eastwood from being impaled by the daemon-princess.