* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzHsl0_Oyc Hailie's Song]]".
* Also "When I'm Gone". God knows we'll all be bumping it when Em passes...
* What is tough love? Blunt, honest, "you're better than you think you are," inspirational. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA770wpLX-Q "All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest / You picked me up, breathed new life in me / I owe my life to you / But for the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I do..."]].
* Don't forget his production of Tupac's posthumous single [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V6arJZgFL4 "Runnin' (Dying to Live)."]] By pairing Notorious B.I.G. and adding a truly emotional instrumental, this doubles as a major TearJerker.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlfh2FuhntM Not Afraid]]:
--> I'm not afraid (not afraid), to take a stand (take a stand)
--> Everybody (everybody), come take my hand (come take my hand)
--> We'll walk this road together, through the storm
--> Whatever weather, cold or warm
--> Just letting you know that [[YouAreNotAlone you're not alone]]
--> Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road
** "It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you. So I can come back a brand new me, you helped see me through--and don't even realize what you did, believe me you..."
* In a bizarre, sick, twisted sort of way, the last part of [[ImYourBiggestFan S]][[LoonyFan t]][[SanitySlippageSong a]][[ObsessionSong n]]. No, not in the sense of Stan committing a murder-suicide, but in the fact that Eminem eventually does reply to his letters, in a calm, warm tone which we very rarely see/hear.
** Not to mention the genuine shock he displays when he understands that his inability to reply earlier led to Stan's SanitySlippage.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CChi3GkCM30 You're Never Over]].
--> Homie I know I'm never gonna be the same without you
--> I never woulda came in this game, I'm going insane without you
--> Matter of fact it was just the other night, had another dream about you
--> You told me to get up; I got up, I spread my wings and I flew
--> You gave me a reason to fight, I was on my way to see you
--> You told me "Nah Doody you're not!", laying on that table I knew
--> I was gonna make it; soon as you said "Think of Hailie" I knew
--> There wasn't no way that I was gonna ever leave them babies and Proof
--> Not many are lucky enough to have a guardian angel like you
--> Lord I'm so thankful, please don't think that I don't feel grateful, I do
--> Just grant me the strength that I need, for one more day to get through
--> So homie this is your song, ''I dedicate this to you''
* Eminem decides enough is enough and makes a plea to end the Rap Wars in "Like Toy Soldiers." The amount of emotion running through that song after the deaths of several fellow artists is so high you can't even begin to describe it.
* Halie's revenge, Not only does it show how protective [[PapaWolf Marshal is of Halie]] It also shows that [[WithFriendsLikeThese D12]] was ready to shit stomp on Ja Rule with him.
* "Headlights". A song about how much he loves his mother. That same mother who he's been angry at his entire career; who he's attacked on multiple songs ("Cleanin' Out My Closet" and "My Mom" come to mind), and who told him YouShouldHaveDiedInstead of his uncle. Yet he still feels able to rise above it and try and bury the hatchet.
** In the music video, Em and "his mom" stepping out of their cars and hugging.
* "Mockingbird", especially the last verse in a kind of funny, twisted way;
--> And if you ask me to Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird
-->I'mma give you the world
-->I'mma buy a diamond ring for you
-->I'mma sing for you
-->I'll do anything for you to see you smile
-->And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
-->I'mma break that birdie's neck
-->I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya
-->And make him eat every carat, don't fuck with dad (ha ha)
* The first part of "Kim" when Em is talking to baby Hailie.
-->Aww look at daddy's baby girl
-->That's daddy's baby
-->Little sleepy head
-->Yesterday I changed your diaper
-->Wiped you and powdered you
-->How did you get so big?
-->Can't believe it now you're two
-->Baby you're so precious
-->Daddy's so proud of you
** Then again, [[MoodWhiplash it goes pretty downhill from there]], but still.
* This section from "The Monster"
-->Take you back to the days that I'd get on a Dre track
-->Give every kid who got played that
-->Pumped up feeling and shit to say back
-->To the kids who played him
-->I ain't here to save the fucking children
-->But if one kid out of a hundred million
-->Who are going through a struggle feels it and then relates that's great
* "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkO_7cfvg4Y Beautiful Pain]]". A song about personal growth through adversity, the pain of casting aside pieces of yourself to become a better person, and finding hope at your lowest moments.
* "'97 Bonnie And Clyde," warped though it may be, demonstrates even from the starting bell how much Eminem cares for his daughter.