* Zainab going to see Syed in the hospital after he'd gotten injusted at their restaurant even though she technically wasn't acknowledging his existence.
* Pat and Janine accepting each other as mother and daughter on Pat's deathbed
* Phil risks leaving his finger prints at the scene of Heather's murder to mourn her whilst holding her hand.
* After weeks of speculating whether or not Alfie still loves her, when Kat's arms are injured via following onto glass, Alfie's immediant responds is to rush her to the medical kit.
* [[TheScrappy Lola]] refusing to give birth so her Grandpa Billy can run with the Olympic flame and not worry about her.
* Phil coming to aid one of Lady Di's pups after [[spoiler: it is not responding after being born]]. He succeeds and the response from the Carters says it all.
* Johnny Carter's coming out scene is a mix between this and being a tearjerker. His father's immediate acceptance and comfort could melt the hardest heart.
** Likewise, his lovable military brother saying that, in no uncertain words, that if any homophobics give his baby brother grief, he'll gladly beat them up for him.
* Liam Butcher in general. As a loving grandson and son to Bianca and Carol, a little brother to Whitney and a protective and caring elder brother to Tiffany and Morgan.