* At the end of Book One:
** [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2011/comic/book-1/06-yesterday-was-thursday/quiet/ Dorothy tells Walky she needs to "watch the hell out of some cartoons."]] So Walky puts some on and that's exactly what they do, no further questions asked. He has no idea what's going on, but he's there for her.
** When Sarah lies in the bunk with Joyce to keep watch on her as she sleeps off the drug, and [[HiddenHeartOfGold confessing that she actually does care about her]]: Just... [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2011/comic/book-1/06-yesterday-was-thursday/sisters-2/ Daww]].
* Amazi-Girl and Danny. [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2012/comic/book-2/03-the-first-step-towards-recovery/deletedelete/ Mario Kart.]]
* Why doesn't Walky want to date Billie? [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2011/comic/book-2/01-pajama-jeans/gross/ She's too much of a sister to him.]]
* The last page of Book Two is also [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2012/comic/book-2/06-strange-beerfellows/nightmare-2/ pretty heartwarming.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/dynamic/ Danny talking about why he likes Amber.]] Even if he is just trying to help cover for her.
* Danny finds out about Amber's SecretIdentity- and her [[AbusiveParents asshole father]]- [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/01-the-only-dope-for-me-is-you/investigate/ and doesn't bat an eye.]]
-->'''Amber:''' You're ''still'' helping me? I kinda lied to you.
-->'''Danny:''' You're still Amazi-Girl. ''You'' take care of the bad guys and ''I'' take care of you when you're done. [[YouAreNotAlone Same as always.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/01-the-only-dope-for-me-is-you/sympathy-2/ Sympathy via light physical contact:]] especially heart-warming in context since it comes soon after back to back Tear-Jerkers.
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/02-i-was-a-teenage-churchmouse/mysterious/ This page in its entirety.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/04-the-whiteboard-dong-bandit/hurt/ This strip. (Warning: Semi-NSFW)]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/04-the-whiteboard-dong-bandit/asking/ Ruth and Billie's one sided pillow talk]]
-->'''Ruth:''' I forgive you for lying to me, by the way... not because I especially want to -- I'm still angry -- but I feel like forgiveness is something you desperately need right now. And maybe that's the one thing we've always had in common. *Kisses Billie*
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-5/01-when-somebody-loved-me/terrible-2/ So you're just going to have to guess.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-5/01-when-somebody-loved-me/better-3/ Guys, she's in love.]]
** "I'm not 'in love,' I'm ''not''." [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-5/01-when-somebody-loved-me/inlove/ Sure you aren't.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-5/01-when-somebody-loved-me/pit/ Joyce accepting her friend for who she is, even when doing so is against everything she was taught and believed.]]
-->'''Becky''': Is that still really what you believe, that what I did was a mistake?
-->'''Joyce''': H-How could I? Becky, you're my best friend. Pit you against anything else in my life, you will win every time.
** For additional perspective, earlier in that same storyline [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-5/01-when-somebody-loved-me/dvr/ Joyce was approached by the even more extreme fundamentalist Mary]] on whether or not lesbian acts were a sin. Joyce said yes. As an added bonus, Becky was present when she said that. In that moment, both from Becky's and our own perspective, she had a complete 180 on the matter because Becky meant that much to her. Warm fuzzies all around.
** Joyce has really come a long way:
-->'''Joyce''': [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2015/comic/book-5/02-threes-a-crowd/sample/ It's going to be full of partly naked ladies, so, uh, feel free to do some window shopping, I guess.]]
* Ethan [[spoiler: [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2015/comic/book-5/02-threes-a-crowd/used/ moving to help the clearly terrified Joyce get back home, literally minutes after she ended their "relationship."]]]]
** Joyce giving back his kindness by trying to help him accept what he is, even offering to accompany him to a "Coming Out" support group.
* When Becky finds out about what happened to Joyce at the party, she apologizes for kissing her out of nowhere. But Joyce reassures her that while she's not receptive to any more makeout attempts, [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2015/comic/book-5/03-the-butterflies-fly-away/bubbling/ she's never felt unsafe around Becky.]]
-->'''Joyce:''' But hugs are fine.
-->'''Becky:''' Hugs are still fine?
-->'''Joyce:''' They will ''always'' be fine. I refuse to let ''that'' be a casualty of ''anything.''
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2015/comic/book-5/03-the-butterflies-fly-away/safe-2/ Becky has been trying to make Dina feel comfortable.]]