* At the end of Book One:
** [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2011/comic/book-1/06-yesterday-was-thursday/quiet/ Dorothy tells Walky she needs to "watch the hell out of some cartoons."]] So Walky puts some on and that's exactly what they do, no further questions asked. He has no idea what's going on, but he's there for her.
** When Sarah lies in the bunk with Joyce to keep watch on her as she sleeps off the drug, and [[HiddenHeartOfGold confessing that she actually does care about her]]: Just... [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2011/comic/book-1/06-yesterday-was-thursday/sisters-2/ Daww]].
* Amazi-Girl and Danny. [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2012/comic/book-2/03-the-first-step-towards-recovery/deletedelete/ Mario Kart.]]
* Why doesn't Walky want to date Billie? [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2011/comic/book-2/01-pajama-jeans/gross/ She's too much of a sister to him.]]
* The last page of Book Two is also [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2012/comic/book-2/06-strange-beerfellows/nightmare-2/ pretty heartwarming.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/dynamic/ Danny talking about why he likes Amber.]] Even if he is just trying to help cover for her.
* Danny finds out about Amber's SecretIdentity- and her [[AbusiveParents asshole father]]- [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/01-the-only-dope-for-me-is-you/investigate/ and doesn't bat an eye.]]
-->'''Amber:''' You're ''still'' helping me? I kinda lied to you.
-->'''Danny:''' You're still Amazi-Girl. ''You'' take care of the bad guys and ''I'' take care of you when you're done. [[YouAreNotAlone Same as always.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/01-the-only-dope-for-me-is-you/sympathy-2/ Sympathy via light physical contact:]] especially heart-warming in context since it comes soon after back to back Tear-Jerkers.
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/02-i-was-a-teenage-churchmouse/mysterious/ This page in its entirety.]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/04-the-whiteboard-dong-bandit/hurt/ This strip. (Warning: Semi-NSFW)]]
* [[http://www.dumbingofage.com/2014/comic/book-4/04-the-whiteboard-dong-bandit/asking/ Ruth and Billie's one sided pillow talk]]
-->'''Ruth:''' I forgive you for lying to me, by the way... not because I especially want to -- I'm still angry -- but I feel like forgiveness is something you desperately need right now. And maybe that's the one thing we've always had in common. *Kisses Billie*