* During her time in the Storytime, Zoe develops powers that she uses to help others lost in dreams and stuck in the dream world. She helps a woman who cannot stop falling, a man scared of the dark, and a child who thinks a monster in the wardrobe will eat her. In addition to convincing all of them to abandon the Dreammachine, she tells the man that he always had a light to banish the dark inside of him and there is no need to be afraid, and the child is convinced to stand up to her bully of a mother. Later [[spoiler: Zoe meets the child]] who considers her a superhero.
* Zoe refuses to believe the official stories about the deaths of Damien and Olivia, and how Damien took the blame for [=WATIcorp's=] Dreammachine fiasco.
* Reza has stuck beside Zoe for a long time and still works exposing government corruption.
** Though given that Reza's reintroduction at the end of Dreamfall was treated rather ominously and the fact that it's odd that Reza would simply believe Damien was responsible for the mind-control plot after working with him in trying to uncover the conspiracy before, it's possible he might not be as good as he seems, if he's not an outright villain.
* Kian helps a dying man and has the ability to promise him that he'll try and find his children and tell them how much his father loves them.
* The Warden tries to bond with Kian, and doesn't even like the fact that his execution is obviously a cover-up.
* The Six, the leaders of the Azadi, apparently believe in Kian so much that the Governor of Marcuria, Sister Sahya, and Varmon have to kill Kian before one of them arrives, otherwise, his story will be believed by them. This is despite the fact that they know he is a traitor.
* Magnus and Etta, Saga's parents, are [[HappilyMarried deeply in love]] and care [[GoodParents very much about Saga.]] Magnus has Etta's name tattooed in a heart on his bicep. In a game with very few positive relationships, it stands out.
* Kian's "I'm doing this for April Ryan".
* Mother Utana, when told by [[SmugSnake Sister Sahya]] that Kian was a traitor, cows with words alone and points out that Kian was never stripped of his title, and, without a proper trial, his treason was only an accusation.
* Kian's interactions with Bip are nothing but adorable and aww-worthy, but one that stands out is the dialogue that results if you think to give Bip your sand-witch: Bip tells you he hasn't eaten this well [[ParentalSubstitute since the last time his mom cooked for him.]]