* The end of manga volume six and beginning of volume seven, which deals with Doraemon returning to the future (because the authors thought the series wasn't as successful as they thought it should have been and cancelled it) and coming back (when it turned out that it ''was'' as successful as they thought it should be).
* In the episode "Two Shizukas", Nobita is stuck at identifying which is the real Shizuka and which one is copy. Cue ArmorPiercingQuestion.
-->'''Nobita''': D-Do you like me Shizuka!?
-->'''Copy!Shizuka''': W-What are you talking about!? Who would like someone like you!?
-->'''Real!Shizuka''': Err..umm.. ''(blushing)''
* The episode "Doraemon's Time Capsule" (English dub) has two extremely powerful moments. The first, is when Noby and Doraemon are about to be incinerated, and Doraemon tells Noby to leave him behind as Noby can save himself, and Doraemon can be replaced. Noby tearfully refuses as he doesn't want to lose his friend and desperately keeps digging Doraemon's pocket for something to save them. The second is, at the end, when we find out that Noby arranged for a letter to be addressed to the newly made Doraemon, which said "Happy birthday, from your best friend forever," making the young cat-robot cheer. Doraemon realizes it was the letter Noby sent him that made the day he was born so special. As Noby said himself, "Whenever I can do something stupid that'll make you happy, I'll be there." It really is moments like these which make you understand why these two are best friends.
* In general, the fact that everyone accepts Doraemon as one of their own, and especially that the Nobis accomodate him like a second son is pretty touching. This is the very definition of open-mindedness.
** Heck, in the "Robot Kingdom" manga, at least, Nobita's mom explicitly says that Doraemon is also her son!
* The image to the left of [[http://www.mangachapter.me/789/doraemon/105-9.html this page. ]]
* The short movie "Doraemon: Nobita's the Night Before a Wedding" has several, from Nobita and Shizuka trying to take the cat to her family who is about to move to America to the talk between Shizuka and her father, but the wedding sequence in the ending tops it all; [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILbZlZ4Ml8s especially with this song playing. ]] It can (or will) make you cry happy tears.
* Adult Nobita deserves some love as well, especially during the "Shizuka's present is Nobita" episode. Though he hasn't changed that much in 25 years (personality wise), [[spoiler:the way he cares ''that'' much of his wife tells that he can go ''even'' back in time to don't make a mistake that would ruin their marriage.]]
** The part when he interacts with the younger version of ''his'' Shizuka, by telling her that her "future prince", while the opposite of what she likes in a guy, he (himself) would improve himself by working hard enough to "grant that dream of hers, little by little" because he will love her.
** From that interaction alone, [[spoiler: Shizuka lends him the handkerchief that he made for her in the past, but never returns it to her. In the future, he finds it in one of his pockets, until the moment that the adult Shizuka recognizes it, while realizing that the man she interacted with 25 years in the past was not only her "future prince" but the adult Nobita, as well]].
* Say whatever you want about Gian, but you cannot deny the love he has for his younger sister, Jaiko. He has tried to help her anytime when she has trouble, from the moment he wants to show the "great amazing artist" she is to the world (even if he menaces the other kids of the neighborhood), or when she is dealing with love problems.
* Nobita comes back in time to the day he was born and listens in on her mom and dad voicing their hopes for him. The next panel we see him staying up late to study--to the point that even his mom and dad tell him to give it a rest already.
* In "Doraemon: Nobita's Three Visionary Swordsmen[[note]]Nobita and the Three Musketeers[[/note]]", the fact that [[spoiler:the movie hinted that Shizuka dreamed about that Nobitania and Princess Shizukaria get married to the end]] deserves a lot.
* In "Doraemon: Nobita in the Robot Kingdom", there's a moment where it crosses this with TearJerker [[spoiler:as Doraemon and Maria are unable to escape from the rocket that is about to hit the moon, each of them gave Nobita, Poko and Jeanne their final words.]]
--> '''Maria''': [[spoiler:Jeanne, mom always believes in you.]]
--> '''Jeanne''': [[spoiler:Mom!]]
--> '''Maria''': [[spoiler:Poko, please take care of your big sister, and no matter what, mom will always with both of you.]]
--> '''Doraemon''': [[spoiler:Nobita, please always do your homework, don't wake up late, try to not pick a fight with Gian and Suneo... and may you live happily ever after with Shizuka.]]
** Even more heartwarming [[spoiler:when the transporter device worked and rescued them.]]
* In "Doraemon: Nobita and the New Steel Troops", when Pippo rants about how the Steel Troops would take over humanity, Nobita says that he doesn't want to fight Pippo. Cue Pippo [[CryCute breaking down in tears]] and walking up to Nobita, wanting to be held. By the next scene with them, Pippo is in Nobita's arms telling him that he doesn't want to fight either and wishes that Lilulu, who had been closing up to him recently, could have the same feelings.
** Lilulu and Pippo's CharacterDevelopment in general. Pippo learning about friendship from the gang and Lilulu getting her wounds treated by Shizuka cause them have second thoughts about their war against earthlings, [[spoiler:and this leads to their HeroicSacrifice in the end]].
* In "Doraemon: Nobita's Diary of the Creation of the World[[note]]Nobita's Genesis Diary[[/note]]", the love confession and marriage proposal of Nobihide to Shizuyo (obvious expies of Nobita and Shizuka) is very sweet. Double so for the Nobi lineage to finally become successful like Nobita wanted.
* In the movie "Nobita's Dinosaur 2006", Gian declaring he'll help while keeping Piisuke safe from the dinosaur poachers and get him back home at all costs, partially because Nobita saved his life from the ''Quetzalcoatlus'' earlier. He also (rather calmly) talks some sense into [[DirtyCoward Suneo]], who suggested giving Piisuke to the poachers in exchange of going back to their time.
** Nobita and Piisuke's relationship in general.