* The way Dante acts after regaining his memories and brother in the mansion. Suddenly, this hedonistic punk sounds ""very"" young. You begin to realize just how much going through such a shitty life without remembering how you even got there was weighing him down.
* Dante's argument against Vergil [[spoiler: about ruling humanity:]]
-->'''Vergil''': Humans are frail, they're like children, they need our protection. Not just from others, but from themselves! We - you and I - have saved them.
-->'''Dante''': ''You and I'' have saved them?
-->'''Vergil''': Who else?
-->'''Dante''': A human.
-->'''Vergil''': Kat was useful but -
-->'''Dante''': Kat saved my life, Kat held out under ''torture'' to keep your existence a secret! Kat led us through the tower to Mundus' lair. We would've failed twenty times over if it wasn't for her!
* Kat begging Dante [[spoiler: to spare Vergil's life,]] in spite of his ambitions and cold treatment towards her. Dante even looks somewhat relieved afterward.
* '''Kat:''' I know who you are. You are Dante. Nothing more, and nothing less.
* Dante carefully and patiently lending Kat an arm to help her walk to where they can better see the aftermath of the battle. His obvious protectiveness and affection is nearly a complete reversal from how dismissive and harsh he originally was with her, and how comfortable she is with accepting his help really speaks to her trust in him.
* Basically, just ''every'' moment in Mission 20.